Dissent offroad 200 series offerings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New version has slightly thicker side skirts, single piece mounting structure (old style had two piece for adjustability), new load bar design that is accommodating to more aftermarket accessories
Also, how do I get a pre-order? Call?

Disregard. You answered the question 5 mins before I posted :)

Will V1 and V2 racks be the same price? I'm interested.
Also, how do I get a pre-order? Call?

Racks will likely be the same price, we'll launch preorders on the website and can post here when that happens

New version has slightly thicker side skirts, single piece mounting structure (old style had two piece for adjustability), new load bar design that is accommodating to more aftermarket accessories
A+ on thicker side skirts. V1 was subject to some deformation on tightening bolts - assuming that's why you made them thicker. I wont be changing my set up from here on out (famous last words), but the sides show where I used to have the moveable load bars set. It was a "concern" when new - I don't care/notice now - still loving my Dissent rack!

I'm pretty stoked that I finally got to order my 200 series Dissent Roof Rack today. Now that my order is in, I thought I'd post to let folks know that these are available for pre-order now! I can't be the only one who's been waiting :)

I'm pretty stoked that I finally got to order my 200 series Dissent Roof Rack today. Now that my order is in, I thought I'd post to let folks know that these are available for pre-order now! I can't be the only one who's been waiting :)
Ditto!

Best rack in the business
24873744-C191-4E31-BA4B-4E3BE11A118D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom