Direct Replacement LED interior lighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
LED interior kits for 120 series! - Toyota 120 Platforms Forum

This group buy for direct replacement LED kits for the 120 series is one I started in another forum!

I am currently in the process of trying to get a sole proprietorship selling LED lighting kits, hope it goes well so I can have it by the end of the year:)

Since I started the group buy on another forum I thought that I would give this group buy opportunity for mud members as well!

The info below is a copy from my thread in the toyota120 forum!:D

All kits come with SMD LED's! Number of SMD's in each LED bulb is written before each bulb type. SMD's are rated at 5000k:beer:

Currently have these interior lighting kits:

100 series/LX470 LED kit
3rd gen 4runner LED kit
4th Gen 4runner LED kit
GX470 LED kits
FJ cruiser LED kit
80 series LED kit

Also in the works:
Tacoma LED kit(All models)

RX300 LED kit

These Led kits come with the 48LED boards for the dome lights! The LEDs in this group buy are SMD's

The pricing is below! Looking to get as many buyers for this as possible! The group buy is in the the following forum but I decided to move it here!:
Possible complete LED interior group buy - Toyota 120 Platforms Forum

Hoping to have a small proprietorship by the end of this year but I need to make sure this is worthwhile!

Just a small note, each light setup comes in two forms!
Kit 1: Basic kit with all required bulbs
kit 2*: A kit with one extra bulb of each type:cool1: +shipping cost(small flat rate box $5)

Also, if you want to change up your package a little based on what lighting upgrades you have done to your truck, let me know and I will adjust your price accordingly:rockon:

License plate bulbs will be an extra $3(kit 1) or $4.50(kit 2)

FJcruiser.png

GX470.png

4runnerkit.png

I will have an official group buy thread for all the kits I have available in a couple of weeks in the merchandise storefront, but as the details get ironed out, people need a thread where to post questions, comments and concerns:D

Last edited:
LEDs nom nom

Testing the most important part of the LED kit, the dome light! In this case, a 48SMD LED panel with festoon adapter

This a picture with ONLY the middle row domelight turned on..good? It gets better! The light is pure white! No hint of blue or yellow anywhere! Pls give me some feedback!

IMG_1648.jpg

This is a picture of ONLY the two dome lights turned on(no map lights)...view from outside, bronze tint makes the light look less white but...
IMG_1649.jpg

Now on to views of the lights from the inside! from third row!
IMG_1652.jpg

View of first row from second row, I guess I wont be using map lights anymore?:flipoff2: Imagine how good the light output will be once I add two more panels in the middle row! Yikes!:D
IMG_1651.jpg

Enough of the teasers for now! More waiting for the rest of the bulbs..specifically the map lights

I am interested in kit#1 or kit#2 for my 2006 GX470. Do you have bulbs to fit the the running boards as well? Thanks!

Hi there - are these still available? I have a UK-spec 120 3.0 D-4D and would need the same lights as a GX470 from what I can tell - let me know availability and pmt method please?

Cheers

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom