Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had a feeling you might...make sure you post details, we want to see them. This setup would be perfect for the family that has a ton of weight to haul on their camping adventures...boats, side x sides etc. Pair you build up with some Carli or Don Thuren suspension and you have a seriously capable rig.

M,

This will get a 3.25" Carli Auto Level Air Assist suspension with 4 corner computerized controls. Looks like they are a couple of months away from finishing up the R&D at Carli on this kit. 2019 has some new parameter over the 2018 model.

So that may be the last thing that is added.

J

I ran a carli King 3.5" quadruple bypass "unchained" setup on my ram before I sold it...ate up the bumps!

Not J’s, but it’s the best I can do 😄

Please do not forget about 2 sets of black fender vents heading this way Jason. One for me the other for Peter. Thanks much!

Stan

Test fit the front driveshaft this morning and made one adjustment. The rest of the exhaust should be plug and play.---CHECK

Keyed the crankshaft for a possible future whipple --- CHECK

Cleaned all the crap from the inside (old jute, roof padding, sealer, vacuumed dirt and loose detritus)-- CHECK

Removed the doors -- CHECK

Installed front TD 9 stage adjustable front shocks and XHD coilover front steering stabilizer-- CHECK

MORE WELDING and blocking off the cut off rocker sections.

IMG_20190720_082625351.jpg
IMG_20190720_082651784.jpg
IMG_20190720_082821385.jpg
IMG_20190720_083329027.jpg
IMG_20190720_123201665.jpg

Please do not forget about 2 sets of black fender vents heading this way Jason. One for me the other for Peter. Thanks much!

Stan

I sent a email to all the original buyers and you have until 4PM tomorrow to buy and then the vents will go live and open on the website.

I like that TC.. it doesn't have such a wide foot print it seems... as the split 60 case... or maybe it's cause you elongated the frame too?

I like that TC.. it doesn't have such a wide foot print it seems... as the split 60 case... or maybe it's cause you elongated the frame too?

Frame is identical to yours up to the mufflers on mine; this is where I cut and stretched. The extra 21" makes it nice for the exhaust and removing the 80 fuel tank and relocating the 54 gallon behind the axle give it tons of room up front.

J

Spent some time for myself today and worked on drawings and getting machining and laser files cleaned up...

Dingo will be sporting some of the new aluminum 7075 RLCAs once they come off the mill in 2 weeks. These will get a flex Currie Johnny joint that is adjustable.

1564107218994.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom