Diff. Lock Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kevin LeClaire

Ridge Runner
Threads
Hey all, not getting any sound,clicking or action from trans relay left kick panel and actuator no sound or whirring. I have the electrical wiring diagram and still cant figure it out. Any DC electric gurus out there. Any sound advice and or detailed information would be great. I'll buy the next round 10/4 :beer:

Ditto, and no lights blinking either. Watching this thread.

I would look at the diagram and then use the volt meter to confirm that you have voltage at the ecu pins.

There is a fuse labeled Diff i believe

Thanks the fuse is good and I will check the ecu in the morning.

Hey all, ecu you mean the trans relay drivers side kick panel because there is no ecu on passenger side kick panel only plug is there. I checked the trans relay and there is no voltage going to it,pin 3 grounded ignition sw on no 12v, no continuity and pin 7 ign sw on lever in low no 12v. I have replaced the 30 apm diff fuse and the 7.5 amp ign fuse.

I believe there is a relay in the pass kick panel area. Thats where i can hear mine clicking on

Does it look like the one on the drivers side or is it that blue littlt one

There is a relay there and it says antana relay

Antenna

I mean a green one

No the locker ecu is on the passenger side kick panel tucked up in there...it's black.

Usually what happens is the windshield leaks and shorts it out.

Ok I will check

There is a place for one to be there but it is not,should be between the light relay and the antenna ecu right

FSM shows ecu in drivers side but I have something that i can hear click in the pass side when locker switch is activated

1521660963930-497103272.jpg
FSM shows ecu in drivers side but I have something that i can hear click in the pass side when locker switch is activated

Ok update i am getting power to the plug for the trans relay,pin 3 12v with ing sw on, pin 2 has continuity and pin 7 12v ing sw on and in low position

Is there a check for that ecu, i have another thoe

Yup getting power to ecu

Update: pulled circuit board from ecu and checked the 4 diodes for continuity and holding the plugin to you the top right diode has none. The other 3 do. Diodes i think only alow current to flow one way or cleans up the signal? So i think that diode is toast.

Any one know what those 3 black deals are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom