Rear diff lock help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been trying to get my rear diff lock working again. The plugs had ripped out. And it needed the internals cleaned. I spliced back in and was still non functional. I traced it to another bad plug. Replaced that and still non functional. I can get it to actuate directly from the battery.
I do not hear a relay click when turning the switch. Do hear it on front . Could the locker ecu be shot. Are the relays internal to the ecu? Where should I trouble shoot next? Thanks for any help!

I've been trying to get my rear diff lock working again. The plugs had ripped out. And it needed the internals cleaned. I spliced back in and was still non functional. I traced it to another bad plug. Replaced that and still non functional. I can get it to actuate directly from the battery.
I do not hear a relay click when turning the switch. Do hear it on front . Could the locker ecu be shot. Are the relays internal to the ecu? Where should I trouble shoot next? Thanks for any help!
Sounds like you're headed in the right direction with the ECU, which does have the relays incorporated in it. I'd check for signal there, or borrow a good friend's working ECU to test the theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom