SOLD Des Moines, IA: 1973 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great FJ40 for sale in Des Moines, IA. Runs like a top, starts extremely fast and easy. Holley carb, KW shocks, brand new paint job and rust repair work. Completely rust free! The paint has beautiful metallic that didn’t come through with the lighting. Seats in rough shape, but have leather and materials to reupholster them to better-than-new condition. Also, leaks a very slight amount of coolant. However, it leaks out of the engine and has no compression issues. Have driven this truck 4 hours with this issue before I knew it was there and it drove great, not even overheating. Very easy fix on these 1F inline 6s, we may get around to it if it does not sell and the price will go back up. I am out of town for the next month-ish and I know the bezel is upside down, but I will flip it or ask my father to flip it before I get back home. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZYYYY, but I will update photos when I flip it back to its natural orientation.
29,266 miles, not rolled over, but likely restarted after a minor restoration in the 90s
$24,500, more (30,000+) if seats and head gasket get fixed before we sell because it'd be balancing between driver and show truck at that point, leaning towards the latter.

Sorry, posted in wrong section. Was looking at 80s and then I posted this here. Check over in 70 series stuff if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom