Depo LED Tail Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

used to be clear ones .. did you have pic without " protection " .?

there ya go...
EagleEyes 005.jpg

Up close looks good, but are they as bright as stock from say like 100 feet. I have seen some pretty week ones driving around on different vehicles.

the pic that I was looking for .. from KAAAR

attachment.php

Since NeonDial it's pretty picky selling to non US PP .. I would gonna need to spend few more bucks and grab 'em from Amazon ..

I had it for almost 6 yrs now, so far like them better n brighter compared to 1156 or 1157 incandescent bulb.
Where does that 'grill' come from? I like the way it looks!

KKAAAR - Where did you get yours? Neondials on Ebay has them for $120! Ouch.

I was unable to find any better price than Neondial offers in eBay ..

Coming late to the party. In case this wasn't mentioned, your cruise control cuts out when you use your blinkers with these LED taillights installed. Something to do with resistance.

Agree, fit isn't perfect, but I still like mine though. And I put in the 7w Cree reverse lights which are pretty cool. The smoked plastic seems to cut down on their brightness, naturally, but they're still way beyond some little stock bulbs.

For the record, and for those still looking at this option:

i-Xr2SKQs-X2.jpg

i-vDn6gwW-X2.jpg

i-wTfnDXX-X2.jpg

i-MSNpFzb-X2.jpg

i-4F9JWQf-X2.jpg

i-SvkTnfW-X2.jpg

I did the rears and the front turnings from DEPO and ain't perfect if you put aside of Toyota ones .. but are decent for the price you pay ..

I did put 7W Crees in reverse mines too .. although one of my Crees came with the main LED burn out.. :frown:

I went all clear on the front. All came from eBay. You can see the orange bulb in the corners. I have the mirror bulbs to put in there, but haven't bothered yet. I think the clears modernize the look a bit. I have clear bulbs in the now parking lights, former turn lights, and it gives a nice little light when the headlights are too much but orange wouldn't be very helpful.

I don't know if there's a law about parking lights being orange. Doesn't seem to matter up here anyway.

IMG7436-X2.jpg

IMG7438-X2.jpg

IMG7439-X2.jpg

I have the clear as well and just realized I'm getting a lot of water leaking. I did notice when I installed them that the fit was not great - big gaps - so I'm gonna silicone them as well. I also have the PFRan back LEDs, but after a month, one crapped out, so I'll hopefully get a replacement from them.

The only part of the light that comes as an LED is the brake lights and they are slightly brighter than stock as to not blind anyone braking behind you.

The turn signals are regular amber bulbs with no difference in brightness but you can buy LED bulbs for this.

I replaced the reverse with CREE LEDs to improve visability when driving the trails at night

Here is a comparison on those vs stock

5763657290_5ef4f65566.jpg
What CREE LEDs exactly did you use?

That's alright I was just looking at buying some and they offer many different types. I was wondering if a certain one was specific to the veichle.
anyone that uses actual Cree is good.... almost all are made in China

That's alright I was just looking at buying some and they offer many different types. I was wondering if a certain one was specific to the veichle.
Looks like I put them in may 2011 im somewhere on that thread.

A link to some will be in there somwhere. Mine had the solid sides and the "projector" light on the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom