SOLD Denver: 95 FZJ80 Cloth Interior $9,000.00 OBO Moonglow Pearl- D-Light Works! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/517366890246416
Howdy from Parker, CO > If adventure is your goal, not a show truck- read on.

Great 80, that just passed the new Colorado/California Emissions. All the baseline is done, it's been offroad and has a few dents.

Purchased in 2017, The plan was for my son to work on it and drive in high school, but he ended up in the 100 series and this is our fishing/trail truck.

My 5th 80.... I needed a truck and picked up a 2005 Tundra and the rule is 6 cars.

SLEE: Sliders and Slee Headlight/wiring, switch, jumper, and a spare foglight kit.
WitsEnd: 80 kit as well.
ARB: Winch Bumper and Steel Roof Rack
Warn: M8000 Winch, snatch blocks and d-rings

Lift Gate/Back are rust free. Under photos as well. Clear coat is doing what Toyota clear does...

1995 Toyota Landcruiser, No Lockers only Center Diff

Tires are Goodyear Duratracs, 285/75/16 load range E. Certs from Discount Tire/American Tire included. I rotate all 5.

Tan Cloth Interior, OME 2.5, Weather Tech, Tuffy Center Console, NO 3rd ROW.

315K and counting, does not burn oil. Passed Colorado Emissions!

Pile of Receipts Included: Ben did the last major work before he moved to the NE in Dec 2020!

220K: Head gasket
262K: Axle Rebuilt w/new Birfields at Slee
275K: Toyota Starter, Valve Cover replaced
276K: Idler Pulley, Fan Clutch, Rear U-Joint replaced
306K: Brake Job, New Front Caliper, GM Charcoal Canister, PHH done.
310K: Drive Belts, Fluids (Trans, Diff F/R, Transfer Case, Coolant) T-Stat, Disty/Spark/Wires/O-Ring and Oil Pump Gasket
311K Windshield Replaced/Glued In
315K: OEM- Toyota EGR valve/Modulator, Front and Rear O2 Sensors, PCV Valve/Houses, Vac Lines, Heater Valve and clamps/hoses, Gas Cap!

I will include the following original parts (if you would like, center console without storage, roof rack and front bumper).

Warn Winch Controller included. Spare Birf, New Set of Belts, Spare Heater Control, all 80's trail parts.

$9,000.00 OBO

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

Last edited:
Does this have a sunroof?

Regarding the no 3rd row, was there ever a third row or did it not have a third row from the factory?
It has a sunroof, and yes it is a factory 3rd row. I do not have the seats. I have only been in one other 95 with no sunroof and my uncle owns it in Littleton.

You might want to mention the body damage.

They are out there. Haven’t seen a US market one for sale for a while though.
I bought a “poverty pack” FZJ80 on BAT a few months ago. No leather, no third row, no sunroof. Low miles, but needs some work, but if a “PP” that is what you are really after, I would sell it for what I have into it.

Lowered to $9,000 US.

The dents bring on the cool factor and should be appreciated by prospective buyers. The new owner can drive away looking like a seasoned veteran day one of ownership. In fact, dents should elevate the asking price because chicks dig body damage.

Surprised this hasn't sold.

It has a sunroof, and yes it is a factory 3rd row. I do not have the seats. I have only been in one other 95 with no sunroof and my uncle owns it in Littleton.
I'm interested in this vehicle. Do you have any idea what shipping would be from CO to AL from there? I will price it if not but was just curious if you had any idea

I'm interested in this vehicle. Do you have any idea what shipping would be from CO to AL from there? I will price it if not but was just curious if you had any idea
I am not sure, but at least $1,000 bucks to ship to AL.

Pending

SOLD- Thanks!

SF to Austin is a far, indirect route that not a lot of trucks take so that coupled with your broker fee is probably why that price is so high. I’d imagine the price from Denver to Alabama would’ve been ~$1,000 open carrier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom