Delta Vehicle Systems FJ/FZJ80 front bumper now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finally pulled the trigger today and ordered a front bumper with a full grill guard. Now we wait.

On a related note: if anyone is interested in a lightly used ARB front bumper and/or a never used Badland 12K winch (steel cable, old style), feel free to PM me.
Excellent choice! I'm a couple years in with my Delta full bull and couldn't be happier.

IMG_20221209_202032_235.jpg

Had a potential customer say they weren’t going to buy our bumper becuase it didn’t have a bottle opener on it…spent some thought cycles on how to integrate one since we are doing a redesign anyway. Hated every minute of it. Started poking fingers around, etc. Turns out our bumper has had a bottle opener for quite some time now!

(don’t know if that will embed like YouTube videos normally do)

If you have our bumper and a winch installed feet forward, the upper bolt should work great for this purpose. Try it and report back. If you don’t have a winch installed, you could easily add a 1/2” bolt to the upper winch holes (probably a washer too) and it should work just fine.

Is there a thread on the rear redesign?
Nope, it’s all mostly internal stuff forced by powdercoat shop, as all our bumpers and sliders were “too difficult” to coat. Small things here and there, most folks won’t notice any differences.

Biggest thing for rear is addition of spots for backup lights and now will be using the same arms as 100 series. We will of course keep the jigs so we can still support the current models for however long we need.

Nope, it’s all mostly internal stuff forced by powdercoat shop, as all our bumpers and sliders were “too difficult” to coat. Small things here and there, most folks won’t notice any differences.

Biggest thing for rear is addition of spots for backup lights and now will be using the same arms as 100 series. We will of course keep the jigs so we can still support the current models for however long we need.

That kind of explains some of the corrosion I've seen.

I went to show a friend your rear bumper as I'm debating when to order and saw the update text

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom