For Sale Delmar, NY. 1995 Factory Triple Locked, Lifted, Land Cruiser 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
$14,000. Selling my 1995 Land Cruiser with 3" lift, factory front and rear differential lockers, new paint (rare, beautiful factory nightshadow pearl color), brand new windshield, LED headlights, very minimal surface rust as shown; southern vehicle with a very clean frame and body, no dents, and good interior. Runs great. New front door rubber seals from Toyota. Will need front end service. One of the diff lockers doesn't engage, I have not checked the cause, likely electrical connection at actuator. Steering wheel is "well used" can use as is, install a cover, or swap it for one in better condition.

IMG_9940.jpeg

IMG_9925.jpeg

IMG_9921.jpeg

IMG_9918.jpeg

IMG_9923.jpeg

I just want to add, for all asking about rust under, that this 80 is really dry. The underside has not been repainted, nothing is hidden. The brown you see in the rear axle is mud. The frame and body are dry, there is not rot at all in the whole vehicle. The rust shown in the photos (bolt heads, and minor surface rust in specific points) is just that. Again, this is a southern vehicle and rust is not an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom