Deka batteries? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm getting ready to do the dual battery set-up on my rig and was wondering if any of you guy's have any experience with this brand, specifcally the Deka Intimidator series batteries. My local 4x4 guy who is doing the install swears by these and is steering me away from the Optimas. I was just curious if any of you had a opinion one way or the other. Thanks

Just curious why this was moved to outfitting? Battery choices for the 80 has always been Tech in the past, and a lot of ppl in 80s Tech are interested in battery choices.

alaskacruiser said:
Just curious why this was moved to outfitting? Battery choices for the 80 has always been Tech in the past, and a lot of ppl in 80s Tech are interested in battery choices.
Makes sense it's in outfitting. This is about outfitting your truck not tech as in troubleshooting an issue etc. Look around outfitting and you'll see a few threads on dual batteries, isolators, selenoid based systems, milford cargo barriers etc.

Do you think dual batteries are only cool in 80s?

Threads about a dual battery installation in any particular model DO stay in their respective tech forums. This thread is not about an installation procedure, it's about batteries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom