SOLD (Decided to keep) North Florida 2014 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459 United States
Mileage
Color
White
Thought I would keep this one for a bit longer but couple things changed so now looking at moving on to a 20-21 HE. As such, did everything as needed. Details listed below:
2014 LC Blizzard Pearl
Tan interior
170,500 est mileage.
No accidents
Texas/Ga now north Florida vehicle
Zero rust
New (less than 10k) Michelin Defender LTX MS2 (newest version) 285/65/18
5 new TPMS
2016 LC wheels
OEM 10mm spacer lift up front
4 new 2016 center caps
New Toyota Wipers
New lifetime warranty Toyota Battery
2 New HID low beam headlights
New style radiator
Valley Plate resealed by Toyota with warranty
New WeatherTech mats front center rear
All fluids baselined
Fresh oil change
Front windows tinted
Also included 2014 stock LC wheels (currently being powder coated anthracite grey with center caps)
Drivers side door lock actuator replaced
PPE front hood 12 inches/front bumper and mirror face on left/right side

The bad:
Slight wear on drivers seat side bolster
asking $40k

IMG_8536.png

IMG_8533.png

IMG_8532.png

IMG_8531.png

IMG_8534.png

Updated pics:
Added TRD Pro wheels with new BFG Trail Terrain 275/65/18 (2016 stock wheels included)
Updated mileage to 173,000
Price reduced to $38,500

IMG_8799.jpeg

IMG_8800.jpeg

IMG_8801.jpeg

Hey Mac62. Does it have the third row seats? Also, you are just restoring the original rims? Thanks!
David

Yes on third row seats. The original 2014 wheels were powder coated. The 2016 wheels are as pictured in ad. Both the 2014 and 2016 wheels are listed for sale here in the tire/wheel classified section if interested in seeing photos. Thanks

Yes on third row seats. The original 2014 wheels were powder coated. The 2016 wheels are as pictured in ad. Both the 2014 and 2016 wheels are listed for sale here in the tire/wheel classified section if interested in seeing photos. Thanks
Thank you for your quick reply!

You have a very nice Cruiser, unmolested and well kept after, which yours fits the build. I’ve got a lifted ‘93 80 w/320k miles but wife is wanting something more modern and luxurious to haul our large family on road trips. Going to run some numbers and show her, then let you know if we can do something. I’m in Houston so not too far away from you. Thanks!

Hey bud. No problem. Yeah the 200 series is about as nice as I have found for family road trips. That’s pretty much what this one is for. No worries. I would like to sell and grab another one but realistically this one is perfect for me. Everything is done just the way I like it. I will admit that I do miss my 80 sometimes. They are just two totally different beast. Keep me posted

This is one great looking rig. You should edit the cover picture to show the current state. Looks sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom