SOLD 2014 Land Cruiser, 153k miles, $35,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Sale is pending. Will update once buyer takes delivery.

Selling my 2014 Land Cruiser. 153k miles. Asking $35,000. I am located in Weatherford, TX and I work in Fort Worth. I purchased this a little over a year ago and immediately had some work done at a local dealership. New front pads and rotors, 2nd key made, fuel pump recall, and seat belt recall. While it was there the tech also installed a Dobinson IMS lift giving it a little over 2 inches of lift. Also at this time installed Goodyear Ultraterrain in 275/70/18. Carfax report showed regular maintenance before my ownership. Always a Texas truck, no accidents, and very clean.
2 Keys with remote start on both, stock suspension if you so desire to have, original window sticker, center console cooler, and rear seat DVD player( yes it works if people still have DVDs these days).
Carfax available to share. The other day I had the tires rotated and all 5 TPMS sensors replaced. Receipts or work since I have owned it are available.
I am happy to take any additional pictures and answer any questions. I love this truck, but selling to help finances with potential career changes later this year.
LC.jpg
LC2.jpg
LC3.jpg
LC4.jpg
LC5.jpg

Last edited:
It seems prices on 200 series is all over the place. Adjusted the price to try and fit in with what I have been seeing the last week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom