DC Proper 100 LC repairs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning all,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but is there a good LC/toyota repair shop in the DC proper area? I'm familiar with OTRAMM and some of the others in MD/VA, but are there any options much closer within DC?

For those dropping rigs off at OTRAMM, any logistics for getting to and from? Or is it just me that's got one car.

Thanks for the info. Happy to be joining the ranks.

Stay safe,
Marc

Baird automotive in between Clarendon and virginia square has been is my go to mechanic for all things. Its not the cheapest place and he charges more than more then OTRAMM for sure but he does really good work and he's honest and will tell you if something doesn't need to be done.

What kind of land cruiser do you have? Looks like Land Cruiser Heaven is doing pick up and drop off

40EADB0F-B0C3-4789-9550-E1195AF20A6D.png

100 series. No way!! This is amazing service. Especially at a time like this!!

I had Land Cruiser Heaven do some work on my old hundy. I think they are good and would definitely recommend them. My only hiccup was they seemed to be really backed up. This was over a year ago and I know they have expanded and even have a new location, so they may have gotten better with scheduling. When I was talking to them, they did offer to meet me and swap vehicles. Maybe they have a more formal pick up/delivery process. Definitely reach out and see what they can do.

I had Land Cruiser Heaven do some work on my old hundy. I think they are good and would definitely recommend them. My only hiccup was they seemed to be really backed up. This was over a year ago and I know they have expanded and even have a new location, so they may have gotten better with scheduling. When I was talking to them, they did offer to meet me and swap vehicles. Maybe they have a more formal pick up/delivery process. Definitely reach out and see what they can do.

Maybe they are better with modern vehicles than carbureted rigs.

Maybe they are better with modern vehicles than carbureted rigs.
They are doing a lot of Central American 40 restorations. I did see on their IG account, as @fjman alluded to, they are doing trailer pick up/drop off work.

I follow them online. Never used them myself but want to go up and check out their operation. Saw their post and thought of this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom