For Sale Dallas, Texas — 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser (1-owner vehicle) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-toyota-land-cruiser-37/
This is an excellent condition, both interior and exterior, 1-owner 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser. This was purchased by me back in May 2022 as a new family car for my wife and I. It was purchased via Bring A Trailer and I was so extremely excited to go and pick up the car. On my drive back from California to Dallas, Texas, I was informed that my job is having a “Reduction In Force” and my job will possibly be gone in the next few weeks. As such, I am forced to sell and continue driving my Subaru for the time being until things shake out.

I purchased the vehicle from a physician who resided in the San Francisco area, and the car was purchased brand new from Walnut Creek Toyota. The vehicle has always been garage kept and was picked up from the gentleman’s airplane hangar. The previous owner was meticulous with all of his service records which he provided to me. He shared that all service was done at the dealer while it was under warranty, and then serviced by his long time mechanic at a business called Mechatron in his area. I have every single piece of paperwork that was given to me including the original window sticker, all service records, manual, 2 keys, etc…

I purchased the Land Cruiser with 148k miles on it and it now sits at 150k miles. The title is clean and clear with zero accidents.

The car doesn’t need anything at all and I wouldn’t hesitate taking this car cross country. As a precautionary measure, I took the car to Costco and got the nitrogen conversion, balanced and rotated the tires, got a 4 wheel alignment from Toyota of Richardson, and got an appointment with Toyota to get the airbag recall taken care of once the parts come in.

Overall, it’s a really great car with a lot of sentimental value as it’s a vehicle I have always wanted. I absolutely love this car and want it to go to a great home so somebody can create some amazing memories like my family and I intended to have.
I am not looking to make any profit on the car whatsoever. I paid $27,750 for the car on BaT and after paying about ~$1,400 in fees, $200 for the maintenance I did, my total cost is around $29,250. So, I’m pricing the car at $29,000 flat.

One-Owner 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100 for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $27,750 on May 22, 2022 (Lot #74,073) | Bring a Trailer

Please feel free to text me or call me at:

LC Cover.jpg

LC Back 2.jpg

LC3.jpg

(214) 662-45 Eight Two

LC Back.jpg

LC4.jpg

Last edited:
Just to be clear when you say
This was purchased by me back in May 2022 as a new family car for my wife and I
You mean 9 days ago? As it is is still May 2022

This is an excellent condition, both interior and exterior, 1-owner 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser. This was purchased by me back in May 2022 as a new family car for my wife and I. It was purchased via Bring A Trailer and I was so extremely excited to go and pick up the car. On my drive back from California to Dallas, Texas, I was informed that my job is having a “Reduction In Force” and my job will possibly be gone in the next few weeks. As such, I am forced to sell and continue driving my Subaru for the time being until things shake out.

I purchased the vehicle from a physician who resided in the San Francisco area, and the car was purchased brand new from Walnut Creek Toyota. The vehicle has always been garage kept and was picked up from the gentleman’s airplane hangar. The previous owner was meticulous with all of his service records which he provided to me. He shared that all service was done at the dealer while it was under warranty, and then serviced by his long time mechanic at a business called Mechatron in his area. I have every single piece of paperwork that was given to me including the original window sticker, all service records, manual, 2 keys, etc…

I purchased the Land Cruiser with 148k miles on it and it now sits at 150k miles. The title is clean and clear with zero accidents.

The car doesn’t need anything at all and I wouldn’t hesitate taking this car cross country. As a precautionary measure, I took the car to Costco and got the nitrogen conversion, balanced and rotated the tires, got a 4 wheel alignment from Toyota of Richardson, and got an appointment with Toyota to get the airbag recall taken care of once the parts come in.

Overall, it’s a really great car with a lot of sentimental value as it’s a vehicle I have always wanted. I absolutely love this car and want it to go to a great home so somebody can create some amazing memories like my family and I intended to have.
I am not looking to make any profit on the car whatsoever. I paid $27,750 for the car on BaT and after paying about ~$1,400 in fees, $200 for the maintenance I did, my total cost is around $29,250. So, I’m pricing the car at $29,000 flat.

One-Owner 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100 for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $27,750 on May 22, 2022 (Lot #74,073) | Bring a Trailer

Please feel free to text me or call me at:

View attachment 3021595
View attachment 3021593

View attachment 3021597
(214) 662-45 Eight Two

View attachment 3021594

View attachment 3021596
Very nice cruiser. Little out of my budget or I’d be on a plane to Dallas. If it doesn’t go quickly, might be worth reaching out to the other BAT bidders.

well, thanks for the reply. I am in NE Fort Worth (mid-cities area) so pretty close. I'm not super active on mud...so as soon as I figure out how to DM, I'll try that out. I need to show this post to my wife, as she is the one interested in a LC. Thanks again,

If you hover over twig973's user name, a box will appear and you can select "Start a Conversation" @osopoco :banana:

well, thanks for the reply. I am in NE Fort Worth (mid-cities area) so pretty close. I'm not super active on mud...so as soon as I figure out how to DM, I'll try that out. I need to show this post to my wife, as she is the one interested in a LC. Thanks again,
Feel free to call me at (214) 662-4582 if that’s easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom