Daily funny pics (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Screenshot_20210727-124351_Instagram.jpg

^^ Don't try to lowball - he knows what he has!

Thank the gods her arms won't burn and are protected! Not like anything else on that poor farmer will get sunburn or any sort of cuts/rashes, phew, close call............

omfg.png

Screenshot_20210727-220853_Instagram.jpg

. . .or the look of being stoned and then trying to cover it up with a dank beer?

Thank the gods her arms won't burn and are protected! Not like anything else on that poor farmer will get sunburn or any sort of cuts/rashes, phew, close call...........

• If only I had those growing up farming - - I probably would be a god damn bigger pussy than I already am now.
  • So much wrong with that and yet, somewhat appealing.
  • "Farmers Defense" sounds like what women need after visiting "FarmersOnly.com."
  • Arm condoms for Yipsters who pretend to grow what they need to live.
. . and finally,
  • I honestly kinda need a pair now for something that I haven't quite figured out yet. Maybe get one that looks like I have tats.

I will stop there.

• If only I had those growing up farming - - I probably would be a god damn bigger pussy than I already am now.
  • "Farmers Defense" sounds like what women need after visiting "FarmersOnly.com."
. . and finally,
  • I honestly kinda need a pair now for something that I haven't quite figured out yet. Maybe get one that looks like I have tats.

I will stop there.
I'd give you the heart eyes too after this heartfelt post, most appreciated......

. . and finally,

I will stop there.
My mom uses them for blackberry picking...she's pretty happy with them (80 year old "Retired" farmer who now cans 5000 jars/year of jam etc in her spare time)

Also - can roll up the wrist area to use one for ballin:

allen-iverson.jpg

Screenshot_20210729-213702_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210730-080152_Instagram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom