Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So Halloween is officially behind us and the holiday rush is about to begin. I wanted to remind folks of two things before ordering. One is that my Mud discount of 15% off the entire order and free shipping is still good through the 1st of January. Coupon code "TEQ15" during checkout. Also, orders may take 4-5 days to process and not my usual 2-3 days due to the increase in orders. Please be patient with me during November and December. Shipping simply takes a little longer during this super busy time. I process orders as fast as I can. I wish I could hire people for the holidays but just can't stomach firing them as soon as the holidays are over.

I’m attempting an order on the website... it says “that coupon has expired”

Am I too late for the promo??

Thanks

What coupon did you use? The code "TEQ15" should still be active. That should give you 15% off the entire order.

I just went to my site and I was wrong. The TEQ15 promo expired today. I just renewed it for another month. Should be working now.

I thought was using the “TEQ15”...

It’s working now!

I dunno what I was doing incorrectly:doh:

Thanks for the reply, order is placed!!

I just went to my site and I was wrong. The TEQ15 promo expired today. I just renewed it for another month. Should be working now.

Thanks again!

I visited your site and it says the double cup holders are all out of stock. Roughly do you know when they will be back in stock in the grey color for the 80? Thanks in advance!

I visited your site and it says the double cup holders are all out of stock. Roughly do you know when they will be back in stock in the grey color for the 80? Thanks in advance!
Everything is in stock now. I restocked everything today.

I wanted to give a heads up to the 70 series guys. I am officially starting the cup holder development for the 70 series crowd. I have a lot going on so it will be a semi slow development, but I should have some prototypes to show off in early February.

i have a couple of lj73 with the same hump between the gear stick and the useless console. Would love cup holders for both rigs. Dont see them on the page, and the etsy page is down, i think. Any updates? Would love them in grey. Thanks ;)

i have a couple of lj73 with the same hump between the gear stick and the useless console. Would love cup holders for both rigs. Dont see them on the page, and the etsy page is down, i think. Any updates? Would love them in grey. Thanks ;)
Got a pic of what you are talking about? I do make 70 series cup holders but don't sell them. Another vendor on here sells the 70 series stuff for me. Take a look at the link below if you need 70 series cup holders.
STORE

Got a pic of what you are talking about? I do make 70 series cup holders but don't sell them. Another vendor on here sells the 70 series stuff for me. Take a look at the link below if you need 70 series cup holders.
STORE
thanks, that floor mount is the one i was looking for. Putting it on the to-get list ;)

thanks, that floor mount is the one i was looking for. Putting it on the to-get list ;)
Perfect. Odd Iron Offroad are good folks and will definitely take good care of you in the 70 series world.

With Fathers Day right around the corner, I wanted to remind the mud community about my 15% off mud discount. Use coupon code "TEQ15" on my website www.bh3dprinting.com or my Etsy page www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting. That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping anywhere in the US.

Just got your double front cup holder. Love it! Super easy to install and looks great (does nearly cover the "PWR" and the "2nd" buttons, but if if I ever use those then I can still technically activate them.

Looking at getting the 2nd seat cupholder, but want to know if it interferes with the rear seats if they are folder up. Also, my LX450 has the factory CD changer, do I need to remove to install the rear cup holder?

Just got your double front cup holder. Love it! Super easy to install and looks great (does nearly cover the "PWR" and the "2nd" buttons, but if if I ever use those then I can still technically activate them.

Looking at getting the 2nd seat cupholder, but want to know if it interferes with the rear seats if they are folder up. Also, my LX450 has the factory CD changer, do I need to remove to install the rear cup holder?
The rear double cup holder will allow full movement of the middle row. You will only have about 1/2" of clearance when the middle row is folded all the way down. Just make sure to keep the seats tucked as you lower them down. If you just flop them forward they tend to open up as they fall and will hit the cup holder. In regards to the LX450, your CD changer will not be an issue. My last 80 was an LX450 and had the rear disc changer and also the rear cup holder. No issues of any kind.

I decided to get some BH3D shirts made and now have them available on my website www.bh3dprinting.com under each vehicle category tab. T-shirts are free with any order over $100. Just add the t-shirt to your cart and then use coupon code "Free Shirt". The shirts are $15 if your not interested in spending $100. Shipping is still free.These t-shirts are made of a very soft durable cotton from Next Level Apparel. They come in a gun metal gray color. It tends to run as a slight “slim” fit meaning it’s a little bit more snug in the shoulders and arms. They are a good long length for men but run a little snug. If you like a loose fitting shirt then I would say order one size up from what you normally where.
thisrt.png

Last edited:
I wanted to let the 80 series guys know of a change I made last month to the middle row double cup holder that hangs off the back of the console. I have had some issues with folks not following the install instructions and then having issues with installation. I have also had numerous people using the hook on the back ONLY and not using any of the provided adhesive and screws. Then down the road they are hauling kids who use it as a step which then snaps off the cup holder. I have replaced many cup holders now due to poor/improper install and decided to solve a couple issues with one simple change. I removed the hook. This allows install to take a minute or two and not 15-20. You no longer need to remove the lid for install. This also FORCES customers to use the adhesive and screws to secure it which are plenty strong. I made this change last month and have sold over 20 with the new change. No complaints yet but a handful of compliments for the ease of install. Here's some pics of the new and old for comparison.

New Style:
4502-jpg.1766049

4504-jpg.1766050

icm_fullxfull_149051594_312a952g708wgk0c88sw-jpg.1766055

Old Style:
20141121_153651-jpg.1766056
20141122_205831_resized-jpg.1766057

Would you be able to send these to me in South Africa?
I do my international shipping through my Etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting
I ship to South Africa about once a month. I am not a fan of shipping there. My package usually arrives in the country in about 10 to 14 days. Then for some reason the South African Postal Service takes two to three months to get the package to the customer. There's been a few exceptions where the package was delivered within 2 weeks but there's also been a couple times were it took almost 6 months for delivery. It drives me nuts. I am always getting complaints when I ship to South Africa and there is nothing I can do about the issue. If you don't mind waiting a few months then I can get you the package.

Dropping a note to say thanks for the 4Runner cup holders.

Will be back for more stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom