Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale

That looks AWESOME!! Remind what exact badge you ended up using on your grille? I keep forgetting which badge works on the 200 Series.
Those are 5x3.5 ,had to cut the L from the front badge ,for the back they are touch to small the mounting holes for the stock logo are visible.

Do we have anyone who has ordered the front badge for the 2010-2013 grill? willing to post pics of the front one installed? I was confident that it would be a perfect fit after being given that info by a few but now It's got me paranoid. I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.

Do we have anyone who has ordered the front badge for the 2010-2013 grill? willing to post pics of the front one installed? I was confident that it would be a perfect fit after being given that info by a few but now It's got me paranoid. I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.
I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.

Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
I would really like to know with 100% certainty the front TEQ badge fits on the early 5th gen grill. If for some reason my info was bad, and a few of you ordered one for the early grill; I will definitely make it right. I will get the correct one made and in the mail asap.
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Didn't see this post until right now. If you order the 5th Gen Grille badge then it will fit on your 5th Gen Grille. If you want certainty then let me know the height and width of your OEM grille badge. My 5th Gen grille badge is 5.9" x 4" and will replace the OEM badge. It does NOT go over it which others have tried.

Top Bottom