1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale

Discussion in 'Accessories - Electronics - Recovery' started by bhicks, Oct 18, 2014.

1. bhicks

bhicks Supporting Vendor

I do everything I can to avoid the "tray" type cup holders. Toyota totally struck out on that design for many years and many models and I don't want to repeat that. I am open to making something that will work for the GX470. Can you post some pics of the cup holders your talking about? Maybe a shot of the console and center area of the dash as well?

2. bhicks

bhicks Supporting Vendor

So the 70 series cup holders are now out. I decided to go with another mud member for shipping out the product. I will just be the manufacturer on this one. If you need a double cup holder for your 7x Series Landcruiser then head over to the Odd Iron Off Road guys. We offer cup holders for the center console (if you have one in your 70) and the floor mounted cup holder for the 70 guys that don't have that tranny hump center console over the shifters. here's the product link:
    STORE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]