Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just curious if you have thought about a drop in cupholder tray type thing for the GX470. The cupholder is like an inch deep and everyone complains about them.

Thanks
I do everything I can to avoid the "tray" type cup holders. Toyota totally struck out on that design for many years and many models and I don't want to repeat that. I am open to making something that will work for the GX470. Can you post some pics of the cup holders your talking about? Maybe a shot of the console and center area of the dash as well?

So the 70 series cup holders are now out. I decided to go with another mud member for shipping out the product. I will just be the manufacturer on this one. If you need a double cup holder for your 7x Series Landcruiser then head over to the Odd Iron Off Road guys. We offer cup holders for the center console (if you have one in your 70) and the floor mounted cup holder for the 70 guys that don't have that tranny hump center console over the shifters. here's the product link:
STORE

@BH3D, do your oval TEQ badges fit the Lexus L on the GX470? I would like to put that on the rear hatch of my GX. I am also interested in your cup holder solution for the GX. What pictures do you need and I will get them for you.

Hi, do you have TEC logos Black/Silver for the 1987 series 70 grille?

@BH3D, do your oval TEQ badges fit the Lexus L on the GX470? I would like to put that on the rear hatch of my GX. I am also interested in your cup holder solution for the GX. What pictures do you need and I will get them for you.
How does your OEM badge attach to the rear hatch? What is the height and width? In regards to the GX cup holders; some pics of the center console and the area it touches the dash would be a good starting point. I would like to see what you already have and the space I would be dealing with.

Hi, do you have TEC logos Black/Silver for the 1987 series 70 grille?
I do not. I will continue to release TEQ badges over the next 12 months. I may get to the 70 series grille badge if there is enough interest.

Thanks for all the Father's Day orders. Things have finally slowed down again. Heading out on Saturday for 7 days of camping with the family. If you want to place an order and have it shipped before I leave then it needs to be placed by this Thursday. If not, it will get processed when I return on July 1st.

I bought the single version gray cupholder for my 80 series just a few weeks ago. The only thing I would change is that I should have bought this about 4 years ago. I use it everytime i'm in the rig. Usually it just holds my phone in the little phone slot but you can stick a coffee cup in there if you remove the insert. Nice work on these @bhicks .

Edit: also I didn't want to drill a hole in my panel to put the screw in. Right now its just rocking the double sided tape and that has been more than enough. I might not trust it with a big yeti tumbler but everything else has been fine.

Any cupholders for 40 series?

I bought the single version gray cupholder for my 80 series just a few weeks ago. The only thing I would change is that I should have bought this about 4 years ago. I use it everytime i'm in the rig. Usually it just holds my phone in the little phone slot but you can stick a coffee cup in there if you remove the insert. Nice work on these @bhicks .

Edit: also I didn't want to drill a hole in my panel to put the screw in. Right now its just rocking the double sided tape and that has been more than enough. I might not trust it with a big yeti tumbler but everything else has been fine.

I was thinking of gluing strong magnets under the cupholder and a corresponding magnet under the carpet on the floor. Might be a clean and tough mounting system?

Any cupholders for 40 series?
Coming soon. I'm working with two different center consoles that came on the 40. Should have finalized prototypes in the next week or two. Hopefully will have pics to show around then as well.

Thanks for the orders guys. I just got back from a 3 day mini fishing/camping trip with my boys to a favorite fishing spot. I will get all these new orders processed and packaged today and mailed out tomorrow.

So Halloween is officially behind us and the holiday rush is about to begin. I wanted to remind folks of two things before ordering. One is that my Mud discount of 15% off the entire order and free shipping is still good through the 1st of January. Coupon code "TEQ15" during checkout. Also, orders may take 4-5 days to process and not my usual 2-3 days due to the increase in orders. Please be patient with me during November and December. Shipping simply takes a little longer during this super busy time. I process orders as fast as I can. I wish I could hire people for the holidays but just can't stomach firing them as soon as the holidays are over.

I didn’t see any on your site, but I’d be first to buy the aluminum badges to replace the Lexus logos on my LX570.

I didn’t see any on your site, but I’d be first to buy the aluminum badges to replace the Lexus logos on my LX570.
I have not gotten to the 570/200 series yet. This March and April I will be releasing badges for the 4Runner, Tacoma, and 200/LX470. I just have to wait until I get through the holidays before I release anything new.

Just ordered a cup holder for my 80 in Oak. How long does shipping take? About to leave for a Hot Springs Tour of Colorado late next week. Thanks! - Buck

Just ordered a cup holder for my 80 in Oak. How long does shipping take? About to leave for a Hot Springs Tour of Colorado late next week. Thanks! - Buck
The orders that came in on Friday and Saturday are shipping out today and tomorrow. We use USPS Priority 2-3 day mail. You will have your box sometime between Wednesday through Friday of this week. That is assuming USPS actually meets there shipping quota which has been sketchy during this holiday season. The majority of packages have arrived by the expected date but about 1/4 have been 1-3 days past the "guaranteed" date of delivery. I would switch to UPS but there prices are worse and they are even worse about meeting delivery dates.

The orders that came in on Friday and Saturday are shipping out today and tomorrow. We use USPS Priority 2-3 day mail. You will have your box sometime between Wednesday through Friday of this week. That is assuming USPS actually meets there shipping quota which has been sketchy during this holiday season. The majority of packages have arrived by the expected date but about 1/4 have been 1-3 days past the "guaranteed" date of delivery. I would switch to UPS but there prices are worse and they are even worse about meeting delivery dates.
Thanks for the reply! Looking forward to receiving it and skipping town! :cheers::santa::flipoff2:

Hate to be a bother...anyway to track a USPS order? Im packed and waiting on a cup holder to begin a two week drive around Colorado.

Hate to be a bother...anyway to track a USPS order? Im packed and waiting on a cup holder to begin a two week drive around Colorado.
Sorry for the late response. Just saw this post. I went back and looked at the orders that came in on the 15th. Only one was going to Tulsa so I'm assuming based on your location that this is you. Shows delivery on the 22nd. Hopefully it got to you without issue. You should have received tracking info to your paypal email. It's possible it went to spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom