For Sale Custom Overlanding trailer Roanoke VA PRICE DROP!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale my 1969 M101A1 trailer that I have done a ton of work to. This aint ya mommas sissy camper, battle tested, hard charging, military proven, kick ass, take no prisoners, slam some beers and chug Bourbon super trailer.

Tracks like a dream, hubs stay cool after hours on the highway. Never did the axle swap, but that's a good thing, you can set it up to match YOUR RIG!!!! My boys are all grown up, no more big family camping trips, just me and the dog now.

Come take it home! Comes as is in the photo, minus the dog and the Land Cruisers!

Disassembled major components, any rust taken care of, see pics
Total rewire with LED markers, inside light and charging ports
12 volt battery system in tongue box with 100 watt solar set up
Articulating lid, with side curtains that come down to enclose sleeping area
Sleep deck for twin or queen mattress
Repainted
New shocks
2 fans, 1 installed the other is a roof vent
Longer tow bar with removable ball to switch to off road hitch
2 gerry can holders with cans
Pull out kitchen with lots of storage, fast set up!!!
Side cargo area for chairs, axe shovel
HF jack for leveling, mounted on side
New tongue stand with wheel
Will remove a few personal items but most stuff on trailer stays with it, kitchen stuff, chairs etc

Do yourself a favor and scroll through all the photos in the link

Only...wait for it...deal of the year...$4,500.00 NOW $4,000.00 Text or Call 54O.588.85O2

1571057479893.png

Link to pics, hoover and click. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z8ezWP6Wggu9aM

1571057373099.png

Last edited:
Just have to say fellas, These trailers are great. Excellent for a 100. I use it on occasion and so far am very pleased with size and potential. Not to small like other trail trailers, yet still can track behind without problems.
Great price for all the work you did to a excellent trailer, I really like mine.

3109D4D0-20CB-48F6-8129-282AA60B8D6B.jpeg

Sure seems like a great price for a very cool trailer that a lot of work has gone into.
Wish I needed one.
GLWS

sorry about that, I am not the IT guru

try now, its the link between the 2 pics in original posting.

Thanks

Not yet, shoot me a text
54O.588.8502

Nice set-up. I think I saw that trailer at Logan's Run. What does a set-up like that weigh? I'm interested. If you're free tomorrow, I may try and run up to Roanoke to see it. I'll shoot you a text.

RAA77, I will be around, let me know

Bump, come on folks, lets have some offers, this trailer is top notch.

It’s very nice, Gut it... Take top off and now you have a heavy duty truck bed for your 100. That would be used often, I’m sure of that. I’ll buy the interior items.

Bump,

Come on guys, make an offer.

PM sent

@1428Mike I am glad Rufus and I do not go with the trailer. This set up has been refined over the years and functions extremely well. I have slept on, in, under, and around it. I can arrange MudShip up I-81 for @Dennis 1970 40 for the purchase the weekend prior and the week of Thanksgiving pending WV hunting season.

Last edited:
Bump, make an offer, ya never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom