For Sale Custom FJ62 Rear Bumper, Swing Arm for Spare, Jerry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Fellas!
I've decided to go back to a stock 62 rear bumper and would like to see if anyone is interested in the custom bumper currently on the truck?
I bought the cruiser over a year ago with the bumper already on and the previous owner said it was only a couple years old and he paid close to $800 to have it made. As you can see from the pics it has the swing out arm for the spare tire and jerry cans, hi-lift jack attachment and lighted license plate holder. It's a beast of steel, really heavy duty, but just not my cup of tea for the overall restoration of the truck.
I'm looking for $450 for the whole shebang, but I'd also be willing to trade straight up for a stock rear bumper in A+ condition, no rust, scratches or dents.
I'm in Atlanta and would be willing to drive a little ways out of town to meet you. No shipping, its just too large and heavy.
Feel free to hit me up by phone at 770-354-6602 or by email at toddhull116@gmail.com if you have any questions. I do not know who made the bumper since it is custom, but I'll do my best to answer any questions!
All the best guys!

bumper 01.jpeg

Bumper 02.jpeg

Bumper 03.jpeg

Bumper 04.jpeg

Bumper 06.jpeg

Willing to drive to Orlando? I have a nice stock rear bumper that I'm not using and no rear bumper on my truck... Is your truck's rear crossmember cut for the bumper? And can it fit a 35 inch tire? And how much does that swing arm rattle?

LOL, Orlando is a little out of the way. But if you're in the south side of Georgia anytime soon, let me know! Should be no problem holding a 35", I replaced the 35s I bought it with, with 31s".

Sent you a private message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom