Custom brass rear window gears for a limited time! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I actually just saw this. Man, I am doing so little. We need more capable guys than me to step up and help with the hard stuff...like rubber pieces, tailgate handles, instrument panels....and dash pieces. If we all do a little, it can all be done. Most of us do not want to fab and rebuild every system on the pig, but are willing to to do some. It would be nice to plug n play some things.

i found one more the other day that was never sold. it has been very quiet for the last 3 to 4 months on gears. so, no i have not had enough commitments to run another 10.

Just bought a 76 55 and need this gar. If available - paypal ?

I am working up a list for 10 more gears so we can run them. Are you on for one?
I will take that last one. you can contact me on here or you can send me an email. parts@safari-ltd.com

thanks, talk with you soon.
I will take that last one. you can contact me on here or you can send me an email. parts@safari-ltd.com

thanks, talk with you soon.
I would like to add myself to the list of ten. Just give me a shout when you have enough people and I will PayPal you. Thanks

jasferg. you are on the list....need 9 more!

hello out there.

I need 10 guys to step up and order gears. So far, I have sold over 30, and I have had several inquiries lately, but no firm commitments. let me know if you want in.

Ok fellows,
A new batch of gears have been ordered up. I expect them within a month. I do not know yet if there is a price change. The machine shop did not have current pricing on the raw material when I called. 2 or 3 are spoken for. Let me know if you want to be put on the list.

Please add me to the list, found my plastic one broken in three pieces today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom