Custom brass rear window gears for a limited time! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More Gears

I have 4 shipping out today. There are a couple more slots not spoken for. If you are interested. Please PM me. $60 includes shipping $64 if using paypal. Thanks.

more gears ready 11-13-13.jpg

Just got mine today! One more piece of the puzzle, thank you!

Got mine! Thanks for the awesome product, it looks great!

got the gear. so shiny. looks too nice to put it in. :) Thanks for the gear.

Bob, there is no old. No one has ever sent me a sample of the old style, and I need 10 sold before I can get an order up. Also, from what I can tell, most people have updated the drive shaft so that it will accept the newer style gear. So, not sure what to tell you about the old style. I will put you you down for one of the third batch. There are only a couple slots left. I will get up a list of the third batch early next week. Also, I just noticed that my photos are wrong. I will repost with the correct photos next week.

I've got an older original gear, however it's broken in half, see the picture. I'll let you decide if it's usable for a template or not. I'd be happy to send it to you to use if it is, as long as I'm first in line for a new one!

I picked up a few leftover parts from a buddy and it included this newer gear and I don't need it. I assume it's from an original run of the brass gears that are no longer made. Yours are smooth and this one is beveled like the original.

fj55 gearsv2.jpg

So far, you are the only one requesting an old style gear. I need 10 orders to make it work. See if you can update the shaft to a newer one and use the newer style metal gear that you have.

Will this gear work in a '69 and are you still taking orders?

Thanks,
Rodney

I finally had a chance to check and I have the old style gear that is keyed. If you ever decide to make a run of them let me know

Thanks
Rodney

Sent from my iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom