Cup Holders

Landpimp

GOLD Star

best multi purpose drinkholder..............

also works with a floor shift

if you like tall latte's..........get 2 rolls :)

Landpimp said:
best multi purpose drinkholder..............

also works with a floor shift

if you like tall latte's..........get 2 rolls :)
John, I did not know that that cup holder was in use in the lower 48 states. It is called a Norwegian cup holder. Of cousre there are a few people from Norway around your area. I'm only 1/4.

It is portable available in many colors and self sticking. Cheap stuff does not work. About the only one that I use in about any weather in the Bering Sea.

Myrle

woody

unhelpful spotter
Staff member
Admin

the swivel boat types are great for soda cans....
bicycle bottle racks are great for water bottles....

get a couple of each installed....also, look into those backpack water dealios for $25, fill with water, freeze it solid, and it stay's cold all day - we also freeze our plastic water containers and they keep the trail cooler cold.

Rice

woody said:
the swivel boat types are great for soda cans....
bicycle bottle racks are great for water bottles....

get a couple of each installed....also, look into those backpack water dealios for $25, fill with water, freeze it solid, and it stay's cold all day - we also freeze our plastic water containers and they keep the trail cooler cold.
Like Woody says.

For long trips and such I hang a camelback behind the driver seat. Works well. I like his water bottle idea ... may have to do that as well.

Landpimp

GOLD Star

I am 1/2 Norge...........I brought the idea back from Norway with me :D

wonder what the swedes use? ;)

John

mallred said:
John, I did not know that that cup holder was in use in the lower 48 states. It is called a Norwegian cup holder. Of cousre there are a few people from Norway around your area. I'm only 1/4.

It is portable available in many colors and self sticking. Cheap stuff does not work. About the only one that I use in about any weather in the Bering Sea.

Myrle

I have a coffee mug with a wide flange on the bottom. The flange fits nicely under the bottom of my stock center console. Keeps the mug from sliding around or tipping over.

But I like the idea of mounting a swivel mug holder on the front of the console.

Felix

billdance, if you're sending free Colombian coffee, I'll take some!!! :D

I've got a really cheap looking plastic thing sitting on top of the stock console. In there when I bought it. It does serve well as an arm rest and holds soda cans, though.

Top Bottom