Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The ones on the front of my tuffy console work great. And it also has a nice armrest on top.

best multi purpose drinkholder..............

55779861.jpg

18395595.jpg

also works with a floor shift

if you like tall latte's..........get 2 rolls :)

Landpimp said:
best multi purpose drinkholder..............

55779861.jpg

18395595.jpg

also works with a floor shift

if you like tall latte's..........get 2 rolls :)

John, I did not know that that cup holder was in use in the lower 48 states. It is called a Norwegian cup holder. Of cousre there are a few people from Norway around your area. I'm only 1/4.

It is portable available in many colors and self sticking. Cheap stuff does not work. About the only one that I use in about any weather in the Bering Sea.

Myrle

the swivel boat types are great for soda cans....
bicycle bottle racks are great for water bottles....

get a couple of each installed....also, look into those backpack water dealios for $25, fill with water, freeze it solid, and it stay's cold all day - we also freeze our plastic water containers and they keep the trail cooler cold.

woody said:
the swivel boat types are great for soda cans....
bicycle bottle racks are great for water bottles....

get a couple of each installed....also, look into those backpack water dealios for $25, fill with water, freeze it solid, and it stay's cold all day - we also freeze our plastic water containers and they keep the trail cooler cold.

Like Woody says.

For long trips and such I hang a camelback behind the driver seat. Works well. I like his water bottle idea ... may have to do that as well.

I am 1/2 Norge...........I brought the idea back from Norway with me :D

wonder what the swedes use? ;)

John

mallred said:
John, I did not know that that cup holder was in use in the lower 48 states. It is called a Norwegian cup holder. Of cousre there are a few people from Norway around your area. I'm only 1/4.

It is portable available in many colors and self sticking. Cheap stuff does not work. About the only one that I use in about any weather in the Bering Sea.

Myrle

Landpimp said:
I am 1/2 Norge...........I brought the idea back from Norway with me :D

wonder what the swedes use? ;)

John

Blondes

I have a coffee mug with a wide flange on the bottom. The flange fits nicely under the bottom of my stock center console. Keeps the mug from sliding around or tipping over.

But I like the idea of mounting a swivel mug holder on the front of the console.

guy i wheel with has bottle holders moulded into his half doors

Since I live in Colombia......who is the biggest coffee lover...I'll send you some cafe from here..... stuff is the BOMB!!

billdance, if you're sending free Colombian coffee, I'll take some!!! :D

I've got a really cheap looking plastic thing sitting on top of the stock console. In there when I bought it. It does serve well as an arm rest and holds soda cans, though.

sup fellas,

there's a great online catalogue for cup holders here

malphrus

there is a thing called google...it wasn't on my effin favorites...

still, i got you to look at it, ha ha

malphrus

second on the coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom