CSC Random picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^ I actually like it. Correctly jacked gwagons are pretty business.

The new ones have portels Very cool
The lower rear bumper bars need to go though

UxZm6BN6LG6bq5382wVsSk1UPkmR_l8H45Lm-eg1n6ywloAv61F4jPi6tG46dZ56_0DW3v1VlqkmRQyWju2R86k1bRJCDbZPTo6-ZEsJd4oeVtODmVybg_3BRBTYL23yCilc_soUy8beTLu5Qtn5f5Ifrjs58IVV-5mqOInlm8vg9ArGgZXSvN40geFKz8p-jAQnMOaCMEcFqJUr-91k2y-pwKF1PPR-mLqtwPzQTHhn4AlDxJCETmFoujjaa2smQ22diefxNZKZQjLNHYAQi3q2JScLxO1pn_BvpT82eJJqK0oK1eFy-O7sddmDrIkh7rGuVrKacR0Gwl3Pa_9wzN60YLMOVnCYMXhqgORXQ-gfYFMgOfZUdYtdA3gUNSzsWhFJPtN4khlY6nAesoS7VWsXXJf9tS7mq3NNzSXnJYDrecdYi9p9pUhVa6wXCSlsaIWUENl8F7KEMqj03STq8RLnb4nVsxckpU5H02WPZz9jNLPG470EuaOwDNwi0mafg06cH6goQzcILW-EaeG3QnIOvr_fp3uGjR3EkMLDzaLzTnGE0BFFVhnTnEnIGAUMrPeA-eeK2iINhIwCaRLfEJzj8JGwKFtVwsedUWnh=w734-h909-no

re: boat ownership, the two times you actually love it: the day you buy the boat, and the day you sell the boat. As for costs? A boat is nothing more than a hole in the water into which you pour money. I spent more on a whisker pole I decided to throw overboard for fun than all of my cruiser gear. insurance didn't pay for it, but the agent was nice and told me I was the first honest story she had heard in a while, and gave me a discount on my next renewal. lol.

@rusty87 That is at Saguaro Lake. The mornings have still been remarkably wonderful, for July 1. That said, we were up VERY early this fine, cool summer morning and took the mutts to the coves to do a bit of swimming. Heading there, the tonto pass parking spots were busy with folks, for such an early hour, astonishingly. Staging area had activity, Cove 1 was already busy, 2 was getting there and 3 was enjoyable upon arrival. The main wash was really packed out, we need a heavy rain to fluff it up.

In front of my office...RHD, diesel. I’m not familiar with this pimple black on LC’s but that’s not unusual. There’s so many cauliflower white LC’s I almost forgot there other colors.

Zona

A815DFBD-C5EE-4669-94D1-3106F624FB1C.jpeg

@rusty87 That is at Saguaro Lake. The mornings have still been remarkably wonderful, for July 1. That said, we were up VERY early this fine, cool summer morning and took the mutts to the coves to do a bit of swimming. Heading there, the tonto pass parking spots were busy with folks, for such an early hour, astonishingly. Staging area had activity, Cove 1 was already busy, 2 was getting there and 3 was enjoyable upon arrival. The main wash was really packed out, we need a heavy rain to fluff it up.
Thanks, I’ve encountered that 6 wheeled thing on Redington before.

Forgot to take the hi-lift off when pulling in from Sedona. :doh:

I need a taller garage, or a smaller hi-lift (preferably the former).

IMG_20180703_085450.jpg

Dan H. emailed me a shot of enjoying his modded 100 series at the lake. Thought it looked awesome!

100.jpg

Got back from So Cal a couple weeks ago, GWagon town! I saw more in 5 days there than I have seen all year here! Also, since it is so car crazy snapped a few other pics. The rovers were very nice as well.
20180610_123059.jpg
20180610_134047.jpg
20180610_134117.jpg
20180610_203216.jpg

My daughter and I got up at 5am Wednesday and went on a drive to Bartlett dam. We were going to go shooting but found out the level 2 fire restriction forbids target shooting...
Wow , the lake is low since our last outing during the rainy season when the dam was releasing! We saw a Gopher snake (another thread on here was helpful in me determining what it was), a roadrunner, rabbits, hawks, crows, buzzards, some blue herons and other small critters taking advantage of the cooler morning air.

dam.jpg
bdam.jpg

One thing I noticed is that the 10 miles of washboard at speed really works the shocks - esp becasue I didn't air the tires down. The OME shock was hard to feel due to the large plastic shield over the shock itself. The new shocks with the metal housing was very hot to the touch - all the washboard action creates a lot of heat! Airing down is so much easier on all the equipment ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom