CSC Random picture thread

murf

Lifer
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Ive noticed many of the CSC'rs have alot of great pictures. Some are very talented shutterbugs. Some of us just happen to stumble across cool, random things and capture it on film.

Why not post up some of your favorite random photos so everyone can share in it.

:popcorn:

My favorite pic was shot returning from a rocket launch. The launch site is way out on the west side, cruising the back roads on the way home and there was a hawk standing in the road, bailed out of the rig and started blasting pix. The camera was setup for high speed rocket stuff, so didn't expect much, when reviewed this was one of them. Framed copies hang in a few friends homes.:cool:

hawk_sm.jpg

ChaseTruck

--

I'm actually looking at AZ pics from our recent trips right now. I've procured a gadget that allows me to use my 37" LCD TV as a digital picture frame. It has a very similar color gamut than my laptop. Kinda neat to look at photos in large format - no way I would print them all in that size.

The pic is sunrise over Four Peaks as seen from my back porch.

DSC_5464.jpg

murf

Lifer
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

Not the best picture, but one that is relevant this weekend. It is the end of last years Cardinals NFC championship game with the Eagles. The "Spaceship" was rockin'! Ill be at this Sundays playoff game against the Packers as well - GO NFC CHAMPION CARDINALS!

DSC02142.jpg

Pigeon hits our patio window, falls to the ground.
Very loud noise.
A hawk (we call him Harry) swoops down to the patio, picks up pigeon, flys to the other side of the pool and devours Mr pigeon in front of our very eyes.
This was the best picture we could get on short notice

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

Awesome! We have a pretty cool hawk that hangs out in our neighborhood. I see him take out doves all the time. I wonder if he has his migratory bird stamp on his hunting license. :hmm:

msahr

OK I'll play...

This was taken from the back patio of our old house. It was about 10:00 PM, totally dark. Notice the stars are small streaks. I love taking time-lapse but I need a better tripod.

Last edited:
Top Bottom