CSC Random picture thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.taboola.com%2Flibtrc%2Fstatic%2Fthumbnails%2F385192257a428bd9258ed1d31a364857.jpg

Got drone?

Last edited:
Im totally in love with Russ G's 45 ...it's heading to Moab for some fun~

45.jpg

My folks bought a Odyssey Motorhome on a Toyota chassis in 1979. Replaced it with a Lazy Daze in 1983 on a Chevy chassis. Was a wise choice. Drove the Odyssey a few times. Once between Phoenix and Tucson on a windy day. It was scary to say the least. My dad said with the gas and water tanks filled it was already at it's rated limit.

[QUOTE. ="murf, post: 11681812, member: 24282"]thats one of the most intelligent set ups Ive seen[/QUOTE]
Agreed. It amazes how creative people can be. I want one but with a Land Cruiser

By the shade created by the trucks looks like these were heading east. Rust free trucks headed to the rust belt.:eek:

daily caravans of beater cars being towed to Mexico. First vehicle usually has Mexican plates.
the pickups stacked 10 feet over the cab with mattresses, bicycles, and tires are the ones I love to see.
Not top heavy at all....with the winds we get between Phoenix and Tucson, it's amazing they make it anywhere.

In Baja where the roads curve around the mountains, they didn't carve the rock back and some of the curves have overhanging rock.
I've seen a couple of these "Tire" trucks hit the rocks and get stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom