CSC Random picture thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How to ruin a Toyota:

Tagc3B6.jpg

JCWhitney finally made a SEMA truck??? :cry::vomit:

I could color myself in a Pinz.:cool:

This jeep was a casualty of the Tinder fire. Seen another one that looked burned on the driver's side paint. Forest Service was our subdivision's June meeting. Gave a slide show of the fire. One picture showed another jeep that was a total loss. Hear up to five CJ/Wrangler jeeps were lost in the fire.
IMG_2991.JPG

Heat even collapsed the coil springs. Damn...

Forest fire is no joke. The cedar fire got the house I was renting in San Diego.

77 cruiser, burned to the ground. Leaf springs looked like McDonald's Donald's arches. Boat was unrecognizable. Engine block and prop were the only thing you could see.

One has to wonder what horrible last seconds led to the jeep being there rather than it speeding away.

insurance $$$$.

Dry lighting up here today. Heading south from Winslow on SR 87 could see smoke from a fire. Guessing it's from the Tank Fire 1-2 miles Northeast of Clint's Well. Clear Creek Pines Units 1 & 2 are on pre evacuation. Tinder Fire was right on the other side of the highway and couldn't smell smoke. Today can smell smoke.:crybaby: Email from the county says there are seven fires caused by lighting in the Happy Jack and Baker Butte areas, with the Tank Fire being the main concern. As of 3:30 PM was 50+ acres.

Sweet restored 62 from TLC

Whys it have different mud flaps at 5:33?

What's something like that truly cost to do?

the Mud flaps look OE to me? only the OE rears have the lettering

Wonder if a rear spoiler would of made a difference?
I regularly wheel with another 80 built very similar to mine. He has a spoiler, I don't. No appreciable difference in dust on the hatch. He was comparing, as he's considering removing it to avoid it getting torn off by brush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom