CSC Random picture thread

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

I think I saw that in San Diego also. I had to take a second look and was wondering if G-wagons came with portals.
Its from Mexico with Mexican plates the owner claims to be a developer from Puetro Penasco. He also has a new defender (below)along with a few other cars worth stupid money.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

With the large amount of aftermarket restoration hardware available for the first gen Camaro it would be easy to create a Yenko clone. Nice looking car though. If it were a real deal Yenko I certainly wouldn't be driving it around on the street.
You would be surprised of the cars worth stupid money cruising the streets.

TexAZ

SILVER Star
we used to live off chaparral and Hayden in Scottsdale. I loved seeing all the classic cars and modern Italians running up and down hayden, and through downtown scottdale. the sounds were amazing.

murf

Lifer
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

1st Saturday of each month the car show at Scottsdale Road and Mayo blvd is a zoo. exotics to customs to imports...I can hear all the engine revving and racing in the distance all morning from my house at 60th St and Thunderbird. From the unique sound of an Italian v12 to brute old American V8's...

Music to my ears :D

Top Bottom