CSC Christmas Party attendance list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in

We are now out apologize for the lateness have a work related one which trumps our cruiser family unfortunately. :frown:

Chris @Highway Romping will need to close out his count by Tuesday December 11th so he can get the food order in. If anyone has not RSVP’d yet please do so quickly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday the 15th. Brice’s address will be posted just before the party day so stay tuned.

Count me in, will be myself and my girlfriend.

Does anyone have an idea when dinner will start? I have a work obligation at 6, but can arrive around 7:30, we can bring some desert too :)

@ncavi10 and @CruiseLanderAZ you guys wanna come?

Chris @Highway Romping will need to close out his count by Tuesday December 11th so he can get the food order in. If anyone has not RSVP’d yet please do so quickly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday the 15th. Brice’s address will be posted just before the party day so stay tuned.

Been back and forth on going. Have a rescue event that day but will make the party with the better half, so 2.

Will throw in the chainsaw manuals (found the second one) and used chains.

Count me in, will be myself and my girlfriend.

Does anyone have an idea when dinner will start? I have a work obligation at 6, but can arrive around 7:30, we can bring some desert too :)

@ncavi10 and @CruiseLanderAZ you guys wanna come?
Food will be taken care of so no worries about bringing dessert but it's BYOB. We are probably going to start eating at the beginning of the party but there should be plenty of food available throughout the night.

Me, plus 1.

Food will be taken care of so no worries about bringing dessert but it's BYOB. We are probably going to start eating at the beginning of the party but there should be plenty of food available throughout the night.

Does anyone have a beer preference? If not I'll find something tasty to bring

Count me in! Darlene and I will be there.

Tomorrow we put in the food order. We are missing a few names, please give any people not on the list that might come a nudge to RSVP. See everyone this Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom