Cruisers Seen Around ATX (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably the coolest vehicle at LASA!

State Parking Garage R yesterday, after the Horns win.

1698584471732.jpeg

Saw this old 40 north of campus after the UT game

IMG_2228.jpeg

Earlier this week parked off burleson rd.

IMG_7353.jpeg

Didn’t get a pic, but someone drove past my house in a topless green 40, dad and young daughter. Wife called me (I was in the back working on my topless green 40) and said a 40 drove by that looked just like you and Ren (my daughter). My street connects to a return street on the back of my property and I saw them driving by a few moments later.

If anyone knows who was cruising Sunset Valley at around 4p today let me know.

I bumped into the owner at Tomilsons, and he mentioned living out of the LC for ~6 months. Judging from how the interior was packed, it looked like he was making use of every square inch, along with his dog.
That's so cool. Hope he is enjoying it.

Anyone know this person?
IMG_0381.jpeg

Spotted at the corner of Bull Creek and Shoal Creek yesterday.

Wow! Royalty.
Lee right?
He wrote the best book I never read…

I wanted to stop and chat about the 62 as I am in possession of the same one. Didn’t look like anyone was home.

IMG_0204.jpeg

Correct, aka Commander. Couple weeks ago he went outside to take the garbage out in the morning and saw 2-3 guys trying to steal his ARB on the 62, they ran when he came out. Just a shame it’s gotten to that point.

Oof.

He’s in a pretty visible spot there.
it does suck that Austin has become this.
I moved here 26 years ago and lived just up the road from his spot now. Totally safe and secure then.

I now live in Sunset Valley with a gate and sh!t. Again totally safe. We have our own PD here, chief is on speed dial. Across the road is Austin, gunshots every now and then.

I’m ready to boogie.

@seaknight wrote the best thread, imo, on mud.
I hope to be able to sit down with him someday and and just simply chat. I’m sure he’s an amazing person.

Oh he'll talk your ear off! That red 40 used to be mine. He and I went to Mississippi in 2010 to pick it up.

Oh he'll talk your ear off! That red 40 used to be mine. He and I went to Mississippi in 2010 to pick it up.
I’d donate an ear to chat with him.
I didn’t get a great look at the 40 parked where it was.
We were base camped around the corner for a Ford commercial we were shooting and had to drive right by his house several times throughout the day.

I’ll have to leave a note or something.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom