Cruiser Spottings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I tagged this 80 at The Gates in Surfside Beach today! Nice looking truck!
6EFD0D63-E45B-423A-B478-FDA54562BD8B.jpeg

I spotted Biil Haber at the airport this morning, so I flagged him down and introduced us..... welcome to our newest member! and his card eating dog....

3E0DEF85-C275-4B3C-A88E-C9A31BA655F1.jpeg

52EAECC0-8FA9-43F5-B038-F5B0C59EB653.jpeg

Nice looking 62...don't worry, we have more cards

Hi Bill, welcome to the LCLC. We have a Christmas Party this Saturday from 4:00 until. We'll have oysters, hot dogs, a chili cook off, and a gift exchange. Would be a great time to meet some club members. Please PM me for the address and gate code.

This place is covered up in 200 series. There are a few in this photo, surprisingly I’ve only seen one 70 series.
473378BE-38BC-4AB9-A2B0-247277F802AD.jpeg

This place is covered up in 200 series. There are a few in this photo, surprisingly I’ve only seen one 70 series.View attachment 1598369
Looks like someone is at Al Udeid and managed to slip away to Doha. I spent all of 2009 there, you can have it.

The Fate of the Furious...
A24ECA6C-AFE3-42FC-B57F-83AC38B80F0D.jpeg

Not only did I card him, I stickered him and made sure that he would join the LCLC group. Benji has both the '97 - 80 and an '88-62 series also.

422A0A31-40CC-4E28-A1DD-C3B22EA33FBB.jpeg

@ Swig and Swine Summerville.

I spotted a black/dark charcoal gray with red trim FJ 40 a couple days ago between North Charleston & Summerville. It was going the opposite direction. Hadn’t seen it previously.

I have been stalking this forum for about a year, and since no one has "spotted" my rig, I figured I would introduce myself..

Here is a pic from my front bumper builder:

I've tried to make the car and coffee event, but not sure where it is any more. Mixed comms on location.

What brought me to join the forum is: CMCC 2018

I have been stalking this forum for about a year, and since no one has "spotted" my rig, I figured I would introduce myself..

Here is a pic from my front bumper builder:

I've tried to make the car and coffee event, but not sure where it is any more. Mixed comms on location.

What brought me to join the forum is: CMCC 2018

Haha! We’ve been slacking ! Cars and Coffe is held Saturday mornings in Mt Pleasant at the Towne Center shops, closer to the IOP connector, out in front of Panera Bread, I believ it is.

Glad you introduced yourself! I have not seen that stinger on the FJ - but will keep a sharp eye out ! What area of town are we most likely to see your truck?

You introduced yourself just in time to be invited to the 1st Monday night of the month monthly meeting - location TBD over this weekend.

Hope that you get active, join the club, and come out to participate at some of our events !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom