Cruiser Spottings (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome, good looking fjc, I've not seen it around, would have noticed that one!!

I'm mostly in North Chuck, but on weekends I visit friends in Mt. P. I'll try to make it over to C&C soon, maybe even today.

Ive seen your FJ before in passing... always in my Tacoma... Fzj80 is rotting in driveway.

I saw a nice mustard 40 in Helen, GA yesterday while driving through
Would have stopped, but we were with the group.

While driving to Wilmington,NC passed 2 FJ 40s in the Georgetown / Pawleys Island area. A red truck w/ hardtop and this tan / beige / off-white one....

A1A2A407-5615-4FC5-B9F9-C8FB10C8D6B0.jpeg

935A7D2F-2FED-4A6A-BB04-D99769A6A44D.jpeg

Spotted on Pawleys Island by pelican inn...Georgia license plate though

5F202EF3-D059-4A77-B18E-8FB2FA9CA1B5.jpeg
Saw these on my way up from FL a couple days ago. Maybe NATO or UN? They were RHD and the windows looks pretty stout, like they’re bulletproof or something.

View attachment 1759002 Saw these on my way up from FL a couple days ago. Maybe NATO or UN? They were RHD and the windows looks pretty stout, like they’re bulletproof or something.

That dash doesn’t look right hand drive and those tweeters look familiar...do share with us what you might be driving Mark. Those hood lines also look familiar.

That dash doesn’t look right hand drive and those tweeters look familiar...do share with us what you might be driving Mark. Those hood lines also look familiar.

Very perceptive Greg! Did you notice my signature line? I was in FL to pick up my new (to me) silver sister-ship to these trucks and your 200.
it has way more technology that I'm use to (or need), but really nice none-the-less. And this driving on the left side thing....... It's definitely going to take some getting use to! ;)

I saw that in the sig line when he posted up. Congrats...lets see some pics

There are a few LC’s at my current location. Trying to snag the keys for this one to take it for a joyride but no luck yet.
C065ECCD-4DFF-41B2-96F6-46B2D2C9F05F.jpeg

NICE! The windows on that one look reinforced too maybe?

Spotted this beauty in Georgetown on front street outside an antique store.
A5A8D3C8-9075-4A48-85B5-8D8DCA945ADF.jpeg

Picture spotted in Starbucks. Good to see them giving some FJ love.

5CFDAEDA-EAFD-42BC-A44E-AA5C696AA2CA.jpeg

I passed a good looking black 40 on Rifle Range today, all black, wheels, top, bezel, bumpers. lifted, probably 33's. Nice and shiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom