Cruiser in G-vegas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah it does kinda resembles marshall's. If it wasn't for the price i would consider it, plus its a local! i wonder why this guy didn't join the club? i guess he didn't share the love like we do. Oh and I got my TLCA info packet today. YEAH!!!!! Great Bday present.

He probably has never heard of the club. Or TLCA I dint know anythinbg about TLCA until the guy that sold me my cruiser was telling me about it. I think I just stumbled upon upstate cruisers. Or on here. I dont really remember.

Happy Bday Matt, Yeah I wouldnt have known about TLCA or UC or even cruisers if not for another cruiserhead, Thanks JP.

clemson55 said:
Yeah I wouldnt have known about TLCA or UC or even cruisers if not for another cruiserhead, Thanks JP.

Wow, you are welcome, but it was no big deal any other cruiserhead would have done the same........:flipoff2:

Happy late B-day matt!!!!!

YW I have to thank you since its been a lot of fun and good times. Of course every once in a while when I realize how much I'm spending I might want to kick you in the balls but that passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom