Cruiser Days 2024 (Early Discussion) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
At the Christmas party at Rob’s December 9, 2023, there was some preliminary agreement of setting Saturday August 10, 2024 in Squamish for the next Cruiser Days.

Following the Cruiser Days meetup and Saturday night camp out (yet to be planned), I suggest we do the Windy Ridge Trail for our annual Chilcotin adventure fix.

Last August 2023 we found the long lost trailhead (after many earlier tries over the years), but had to backtrack due to the heavy trail clearing and lack of time and resources. The trail has since been arduously pushed through by another group (thanks guys!), which should make our upcoming trip much less labor intensive and more enjoyable.

This post should give sufficient notice for those with family obligations to plan for this event, if so inclined.

At the Christmas party at Rob’s December 9, 2023, there was some preliminary agreement of setting Saturday August 10, 2024 in Squamish for the next Cruiser Days.

Following the Cruiser Days meetup and Saturday night camp out (yet to be planned), I suggest we do the Windy Ridge Trail for our annual Chilcotin adventure fix.

Last August 2023 we found the long lost trailhead (after many earlier tries over the years), but had to backtrack due to the heavy trail clearing and lack of time and resources. The trail has since been arduously pushed through by another group (thanks guys!), which should make our upcoming trip much less labor intensive and more enjoyable.

This post should give sufficient notice for those with family obligations to plan for this event, if so inclined.
I had planned on heading from the Okanagan to the Sunshine Coast the week before that date, so this could really work well for me. Thanks for the advance notice!

I have submitted the application to SD48 for the HSS parking lot and field for Aug 10, 2024 for CRUISER DAYS!

:beer:

We are confirmed with SD48 for the HSS parking lot (same location as last year) in Squamish for August 10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom