SOLD Cruiser Cult H42 column shift kit, new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
This is the adapter Chase built to put the 3-speed top cover onto an H42 to convert it to column shift.
Bought this for my project and decided to go a completely direction with it, I paid $400, asking $375 shipped.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Is anybody selling the linkage needed to make 4 on tree work
I’ll have a complete linkage setup available in March. Coming out of a 1970 we are installing an H55f into.

I've got a few PM's regarding if I am selling this due to a problem with the kit or something I didn't like about it, that is 100% NOT the case, the reason I am selling is that I decided to go automatic/linked/crawler with the truck instead of keeping it stock.
I would absolutely keep this on the shelf for a future project but I would rather put the money towards other parts I need now

How will a 3 speed linkage work on a 4 speed are you modifying it I ask because I have the linkage for 3 speed already thanks

I would suggest you read the thread that has installation details.

Sold!

I am happy to answer any questions on install. I am doing this conversion right now. :)

I have this on my to do projects this year. Maybe anything that give you a harder time than expected and difficulties with fitment. If everything is all good and easy peezy, then you can let us know that too!

Thanks =]

I have this on my to do projects this year. Maybe anything that give you a harder time than expected and difficulties with fitment. If everything is all good and easy peezy, then you can let us know that too!

Thanks =]
I am documenting my swap in my 40 thread. Check it out there. I am about ready to install the drivetrain. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom