Events/Trails Cruise Moab, Who is going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RobW0

GOLD Star
Threads
Is anyone going to Cruise Moab 2021? I will be going this year. I was really looking forward to going last year. Most likely will be camping in the Old Spanish Arena.

:steer:

Yep, I'll be there.

Camping at the 'Sleep Inn'.

I’ll be there... camping at the arena. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :bounce:

Registration is live, so sign up here!

I am looking forward to Cruise Moab this year. Last year was going to be my first and was disappointed, but understood, when it was canceled. Going to have some new upgrades for the trails this year (BudBuilt skids and TJM T13 front bumper).

Not enough time to make this and LCDC and we've already committed to that, maybe next year. Definitely looking forward to some pics and AAR.

Timing sucks for me this year, but hoping to do this next year. If I can pull off the long stretch of vacation time this summer we may try to do a Moab run before the LCDC as I'd really like to do Lockhart Basin and White Rim

I'm going. Is anyone interested in doing Rim Rocker trail on the way there? Edit: Or, on the way back.

Last edited:
I'm going. Is anyone interested in doing Rim Rocker trail on the way there? Edit: Or, on the way back.

It may not be open due to snow depending on what the next month brings. Cruise Moab will be earlier than ever before this year which means snow will be a bigger factor than usual. In 2019 when CM was 2 weeks later, Rim Rocker was not fully open yet, so keep a close eye on snowpack levels and bring recovery gear just in case.

It may not be open due to snow depending on what the next month brings. Cruise Moab will be earlier than ever before this year which means snow will be a bigger factor than usual. In 2019 when CM was 2 weeks later, Rim Rocker was not fully open yet, so keep a close eye on snowpack levels and bring recovery gear just in case.
Ah, good call. I'll come up with an alternate plan in case. Thanks!

I will be camping at Spanish Trail in my Karavan.
kk.JPG

Not going this year, but I am planning a Moab run after Ouray. Nothing like Utah desert in August!

I’ve been planning to be in Moab April 11th-17th. I’d like to hit some trails with y’all. I’ll be with one maybe two 4runners.

I’ve been planning to be in Moab April 11th-17th. I’d like to hit some trails with y’all. I’ll be with one maybe two 4runners.
I've also been planning a trip there but for the following week, April 17th - 24. Hope to catch some of you at the tail end of the event!

If you are registered for Cruise Moab, hopefully you saw the email this morning about trail selection which will open Saturday 3/20 at 10am MST. @Romer is leading Fins and Things on Thursday and Poison Spider Friday, and I'm leading Hells Revenge on Thursday and gunning Wipeout Hill on Friday. I'm sure there will be several other 200s on various trails as well, but you can count on some 200s on those trails!

Here is a preview of the schedule:

All sigmed up:
-Tuesday thru Thursday: San Rafael Swell Double Overnight
-Friday: Wipeout Hill
-Saturday: Elephant Hill
:steer:

-All trails I’ve not done before. Looking forward to it. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom