Cruise Moab 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jonharis

Adventure Imports
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
The dates have been announced! Who's going? Starting the countdown now!

Cruise Moab 2014: Tues. April 29 - Sat. May 3, 2014.

www.cruisemoab.com

Last edited:
Work schedule willing - I'll be there again. Where's the volunteer sign up? ;) Always a blast to help out the Rising Sun gang for all the time they spend putting on this great event!

On my Calendar too. I am hoping my Son, David will bring his 40 and I will bring my 80. I have never wheeled in Moab so I am looking forward to the trip.

Since Rachel bought another 4runner and is building it and Sarah (100 Series) will have graduated from college, likely Romer and the daughters of romer will be there. The 3 of us haven't been there together in 4 years. I have gone with Sarah during spring break, but this will be better.

I'm going. 19 hr drive but should be worth it!

Since Rachel bought another 4runner and is building it and Sarah (100 Series) will have graduated from college, likely Romer and the daughters of romer will be there. The 3 of us haven't been there together in 4 years. I have gone with Sarah during spring break, but this will be better.

Man, has time flown by that quickly? Wow.

I feel age creep hard.

I wont be there, but enjoy indeed.

:cheers:

Sent in my volunteer form and signed up for another 5 years of TLCA. I'm going to bring my 40 and my 60 and hopefully my mother will register and take the 80 series out.

Registration is OPEN! http://www.cruisemoab.com/

Who's going? I'll be leading the Kokopelli double overnight and hope to see some mudders there.

The dates have been announced! Who's going? Starting the countdown now!

Cruise Moab 2014: Tues. April 30 - Sat. May 3, 2014.

www.cruisemoab.com

You might want to edit your post...... April 30th is a Wednesday, not Tuesday. Small details like that can foul up plans.

Anyway, I'd like to try this event. End of April seems so far away, though. Thanks for starting this thread to get folks to thinking and planning!:cheers:

^Thanks. Fixed. Big events like these are always tough because you do have to plan ahead for months for them. It is understandable that this is difficult for many people. However, if you can make it happen, I assure you that you won't be disappointed. The CM committee, the volunteers, the awesome vendors and the great participants all make it an experience not to be missed. All of that in a setting that has no equal. If you are on the fence, do it. You'll be glad you did. :cheers:

Cruise Moab

HUGE thanks for the reminder!!

Registered and ready to go. Have wheeled Moab 2x prior, but never @ Cruise Moab event. Signed up for the IH8MUD Poison Spider Mesa run on Friday.

Spaces are filling up pretty fast.

San Rafael Swell

Anyone have any info on this overnighter?
Specifically, is there a different camp location every night?

juane

Anyone have any info on this overnighter?
Specifically, is there a different camp location every night?

juane

Different camp spots.

Okay, thanks Dan. Guess we won't be dragging the tent trailer then.

I took my Kimberley on the trip to Cruiserfest that Kurt Williams lead a couple years ago. I would contact the committee and see if a trailer is suitable. It would have to be along the lines of A Kimberley to be suitable, I imagine.

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on this overnighter? Specifically, is there a different camp location every night? juane

Just to clarify, The San Rafael Swell utilizes a base camp. Some people come a day early to enjoy two nights in the same location. Camp does not move. Runs include a loop on the first day and a back roads route to Moab the second day.

The Kokopelli is linear and moves each night for a total of ~140 miles of off road travel.

Just to clarify, The San Rafael Swell utilizes a base camp. Some people come a day early to enjoy two nights in the same location. Camp does not move. Runs include a loop on the first day and a back roads route to Moab the second day.

The Kokopelli is linear and moves each night for a total of ~140 miles of off road travel.

Thank you Jon.

Par for the course, I am half-right.....:lol:

Is the latter trail suitable for a Kimberley/Adrenalin trailer?

Or one of these?

download.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom