Cruise Moab 2012 Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe next trip just put a tire on the drivers side and ride it on thru

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-x668j2DdTZY/T60LjyJ30cI/AAAAAAAAAPE/Eb1-GF-skpQ/s751/fms2.jpg

What is the name of that trail? beyond that point it was pretty interesting. We happened to find it while following the trail boss who well.... "Took the scenic route"

Actually Juan and I were talking about that and were debating on if it would work. Our main objective for the day was to stay ahead of the CM guided group and when we were standing there looking we could hear them behind us.

Shoot us a GPS track if you have it.

i ran where the eagles fly thing in my 80, it was the first time we did golden spike so didnt realize it tell later and nothing was matching in the book, took that narrow entrance and caught my rear panel right after the tire, then there is a huge steep climb up a fin and your on top, then to drop off it absoulty sucked, it was the steepest thing ive ever been on almost straight up and down and everything in my truck flew to the windows very scary, then we found where the real trail comes back in!

i ran where the eagles fly thing in my 80, it was the first time we did golden spike so didnt realize it tell later and nothing was matching in the book, took that narrow entrance and caught my rear panel right after the tire, then there is a huge steep climb up a fin and your on top, then to drop off it absoulty sucked, it was the steepest thing ive ever been on almost straight up and down and everything in my truck flew to the windows very scary, then we found where the real trail comes back in!

Do you have a GPS track? :hmm:

i do not.. didnt know we where even doing it thought it was the trail to take, completely bypassed zunki hill, did find a picture of the top dome that u end up on thats super steep on jk owners run they all parked on top of it, the narrow part wasnt bad it was having to drop down the last steep before getting back on the real trail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom