Creeper thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw mulligan today, if he was at home I didn't realize we were almost neighbors.

Also saw this thing.

PXL_20210321_220836848.MP.jpg

Mulligan is still sitting pretty in the driveway, among the rest of the fleet. My house looks like the neighborhood used car lot lol. @justbecause are you in Highland Park?
Harper rd. We were driving around looking for a missing cat. Mr. Gumpers made his way home late yesterday.

We are listing that house this week and moving to wetumpka.

I was on 30A so likely a base down there.
Lots of bases in area. Elgin, Hurlburt, Panama City, Pensacola.
We see some cool stuff flying.
A few ww2 era plans can be seen at times.

Sadly a deadly accident happened at one of them based recently. I think it was a helicopter like that one pictured wrecked.
I

Lots of bases in area. Elgin, Hurlburt, Panama City, Pensacola.
We see some cool stuff flying.
A few ww2 era plans can be seen at times.

Sadly a deadly accident happened at one of them based recently. I think it was a helicopter like that one pictured wrecked.
I

Very familiar w the area. Wife and her family are from there and lived there 2003-2006. Didn’t know about about accident.

Very familiar w the area. Wife and her family are from there and lived there 2003-2006. Didn’t know about about accident.
recently a helicopter training went down at one of the bases. Im not good on correct terms for military but think it was a training exercise. I think last year one also went down in some heavy fog in the gulf pretty close to destin/fort walton beach touist area. It was an extremely foggy day that day I remembered.
summer hasnt started and im ready for tourist to go home. It has morphed into a year round tourist season the last few years

Could that be a six figure land cruiser?

Trouble is that these Bandeirentes don't bring that much comparatively. Several potential reasons for that as well: underpowered Mercedes diesels, purported build quality variation, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom