Creeper thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love selling Land Cruisers. But, it's getting sad knowing this could be the last new one I get to sell.
20210218_153950.jpg

I love selling Land Cruisers. But, it's getting sad knowing this could be the last new one I get to sell.
View attachment 2589574
That was the one at Ttown?
I think I remember the window was 92,xxx is that about what the dealership sells them for or do people get some off. I’ve been curious from researching threads about 200s. some people get a few off and some have to pay more than window.
I was up there and got one of the gx460s they had a few sat ago. Looking at vehicles reminded me why it’s best to see in person before pulling trigger. The gx are alittle lower price in bham compared to down here in florida. Some would look good on the internet but in person we’re beat up.

Last edited:
That was the one at Ttown?
I think I remember the window was 92,xxx is that about what the dealership sells them for or do people get some off. I’ve been curious from researching threads about 200s. some people get a few off and some have to pay more than window.
I was up there and got one of the gx460s they had a few sat ago. Looking at vehicles reminded me why it’s best to see in person before pulling trigger. The gx are alittle lower price in bham compared to down here. Some would look good on the internet but in person we’re beat up.
We do have a small discount while the 200 is available. That was the one we had in Tuscaloosa.

Not a cruiser, but certainly one of the stranger Toyotas I've seen. This was right outside O'Reilly's in Northport/Tuscaloosa.

SuperCabTaco.jpg

Old Rover on the Auburn campus. I talked with the student over a year ago and as I recall it's a '59 and he had driven it from Virginia.

View attachment 2596577
You have the advantage in every way with the exception of the fact that he can cook burgers on his front grill when removed (I’ve actually seen that done) whereas you can’t. 😀

More Auburn campus creepage. Came out to my 60 to find this hunnert parked next to it. TJM front bumper, wheels painted black, low profile roof rack.

IMG_5808.JPG

@dogfishlake Is this a Bowfin Cruisers rack?

IMG_5809.JPG

lifted white 200 series with dealer tags cruising down 459 earlier tonight, turn your bright lights off.

Picking up my 470 and dropping off my 55.
My buddy helping me tie up some lose ends while I’m slammed at work.
First time in a very long time having to pay someone to work on my truck :(

View attachment 2593677

View attachment 2593678
please feel free to post pics of that 40 next time... this time of year always makes me miss having a 40.... I even caught myself looking at a sahara when I was trying to find a superduty on marketplace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom