Creeper thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friday Nights Lights Creep!!!

6355A577-165C-4527-8C86-3B3CA680E217.jpeg

Super nice 40th 80 at Moe’s BBQ on Rocky Ridge w front and rear bumpers and roof rack. Parked next to me but I didn’t get a pic. Had a Mud sticker on it also.

Thank goodness they put the make on the door or I wouldn’t have known what it was

That's one of ZP's former toys. I wondered if it stayed local.

That’s Brad, he was just at the meeting

Haven't had a creep in a while guys :frown:.... ill have to be better about snapping pics when i am out and about

@bamabrock where did you get the 4wd sticker on the tailgate?
It’s a 40 rear badge. Check cruiser corps
its an aluminum aftermarket version by bhicks

Creepin' on dem madram vijeos

Screenshot_20200220-173729_YouTube.jpg

I have a lowly 5th gen 4Runner but I'll play here. Recently moved here from UT so looking to get familiar with the local trails. Parked my 4R next to this nice 80 series at Princeton. Thought it would be appropriate to park next to it since we're both rocking the 4x4 Labs bumper.

IMG_20200221_152933.jpg

I have a lowly 5th gen 4Runner but I'll play here. Recently moved here from UT so looking to get familiar with the local trails. Parked my 4R next to this nice 80 series at Princeton. Thought it would be appropriate to park next to it since we're both rocking the 4x4 Labs bumper.

View attachment 2220468
Nice 4runner, that is Rosh’s 80 @BamaBreeze and it’s super clean! He just put that 4x4 labs rear in a few months ago.

BTW, check out our sticky thread on Calendar events to see when we have club meetings, rides, wrench days etc. We also have some guys that manage our FB and Instagram pages.

What part of town do you live in?

Last edited:

View attachment 2220468
welcome. That's Rosh's 80. One of the cleanest, built 80s around. Dixieland Cruisers is open to all toyota/lexus 4x4s so come to the open house this Saturday!

What brings you to al from ut?

Career opportunity. I lived in B'ham in 2015/16 for about a year and it kind of grew on me over time. I get asked that question both ways, when I told people I was moving to AL they thought I was crazy and when I tell people here that I moved from Park City they also think I'm crazy. It was definitely hard to leave UT since I'm a big winter sports person but IMO it was a necessary one career wise.

Nice 4runner, that is Rosh’s 80 @BamaBreeze and it’s super clean! He just put that 4x4 labs rear in a few months ago.

BTW, check out our sticky thread on Calendar events to see when we have club meetings, rides, wrench days etc. We also have some guys that manage our FB and Instagram pages.

What part of town do you live in?

Thanks!!! I will have to check out the events page. Currently live off the 280 near Greystone but will be moving to Hoover around summertime.

welcome. That's Rosh's 80. One of the cleanest, built 80s around. Dixieland Cruisers is open to all toyota/lexus 4x4s so come to the open house this Saturday!

Awesome, I'll look into the open house and hope to be going on a couple of group rides this year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom