Creeper thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Met a new neighbor at the gas station.

Super clean 62 the owner got it as her first car when she turned 16 and has had it ever since.

Saw this one in a hotel parking lot in Augusta, GA last week.

Sorry if already posted - these are in Auburn along w/ some Hiluxes at MDT Armor

View attachment 1993538

@Waorani ! They haven’t been posted here. I was in Auburn last weekend and rode through there and video’d it and posted to TLCA Facebook group and it was a hit!

How you been?! And how’s that 40 coming along?! 30 year project???

Buddy sent me this earlier. Said it was at Estes Tire in Hoover

CDEE7738-A36C-427A-992F-AF28DE146487.jpeg

@werd getting creeped by Brad Macon!

0CFE9AA3-9AF6-4B4D-BBE0-24C945EDB7CF.png

411C8C1E-DBCA-49C0-A8D5-AA7A8FDE488F.png

@Waorani ! They haven’t been posted here. I was in Auburn last weekend and rode through there and video’d it and posted to TLCA Facebook group and it was a hit!

How you been?! And how’s that 40 coming along?! 30 year project???

Already at 25 so more like 40!

Sorry if already posted - these are in Auburn along w/ some Hiluxes at MDT Armor

View attachment 1993538

There are a bunch of those at a shop in birmingham off of greensprings too, I keep forgetting to take a picture. You can see them from I-65. Wonder where they are all going?

There are a bunch of those at a shop in birmingham off of greensprings too, I keep forgetting to take a picture. You can see them from I-65. Wonder where they are all going?

Matt! WERD came outta hiding for GSMTR! What’s it home take?! Lemme hold a 40th Anniversary! We need one at the next meeting! Come out!

One of my buddies creeped this 80 by Bryant-Denny this morning
creeped80.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom