Creeper thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I see him on 82.
I also see muligan on the reg.

Who is the green one?

I usually drive Mulligan a few days a week at least. I've passed a green one with just the ARB front a couple times on HWY 43, never gotten close to it parked though. There is one white LX450 riding around decked out with a lift/bumpers/snorkel, etc that looks really sharp. I mainly see it on Jack Warner.

I usually drive Mulligan a few days a week at least. I've passed a green one with just the ARB front a couple times on HWY 43, never gotten close to it parked though. There is one white LX450 riding around decked out with a lift/bumpers/snorkel, etc that looks really sharp. I mainly see it on Jack Warner.

I met the guy with the lx, he has posted here before. He also has a 100 I just can't think of his name. He pulls a big army trailer sometimes.

There is the green one with the light duty tire carrier that was on Craigslist recently.
I've started seeing this one more recently than that.

I met the guy with the lx, he has posted here before. He also has a 100 I just can't think of his name. He pulls a big army trailer sometimes.

His name is Nick. He sold the HUMVEE trailer. I almost bought it.

Real nice guy, an engineer or something at GAF/ the old Elk Roofing. Takes his daughters camping in the Lx and the 100 is his wife’s.

Does anyone know who this 100 belongs to? Saw it last week parked at Lakewood Amphitheatre for the Dead and Co show.

A423DA49-0EE1-4E6C-8F18-ABFDD70F46B2.jpeg

Saw a nice 60 parked in front of Mountain High on 280 the other week.

Also met AJ, who owns this white 80. He just put the bumper and some other stuff on it. His wife works at Blackwell’s and he was picking her up. Real nice guy!

692A59FB-EE00-4941-A8BE-FD1CF81667C3.jpeg

6F2E2A53-2E57-4121-B0C6-F986D3C0D538.jpeg

5617E074-A3E6-4990-AD36-9193C1AA0898.jpeg

Sure looks like it...edit: confirmed from earlier pics in the instagram. Nice find!

Sure is! I knew Bossman had gotten the Jade Bean rig, didn't know he had traded for it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom