New Aluminum TEQ badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have been making the TEQ badges out of plastic with my 3D printers for almost 2 years now and the time has come to take it to the next level. I am releasing the round and oval TEQ universal badges in an aluminum version. The price went up due to the fact that machining in aluminum is a LOT more expensive then printing in plastic BUT I really like how they turned out and feel they are worth the new price. Here is the link:
Aluminum TEQ Universal Badge (Round and Oval) | BH3D Printing
I also just released the retro "4 Wheel Drive" badge:
Aluminum Retro “4 Wheel Drive Badge” | BH3D Printing

Here are some pics of them all.

I assume the oval is the same size as the plastic ones and can be used on the grill? Love my printed one but aluminum is killer! Wonder how it will look after few years of the salt up here in the rust belt. Probably best to hit it with some clear coat too.

I assume the oval is the same size as the plastic ones and can be used on the grill? Love my printed one but aluminum is killer! Wonder how it will look after few years of the salt up here in the rust belt. Probably best to hit it with some clear coat too.
Unfortunately no. The 5th Gen 4Runner use a factory sombrero out back that is .2" wider than my oval universal badge so I stretched it to accommodate the 5th gen. The 5th gen guys don't know that yet and I don't want them to know that. I need to wait until sells slow down before I let them know the good news. My 95-02 grill badge has already been converted to aluminum (prototype is right next to me). I should have it up on my site within a couple weeks. The grill badge will be an exact fit.

Gotcha, I'm in for one when its ready. Nice work!

Here are some more updated pics. I now have the universal round and oval badge, the 4 wheel drive badge, and the FJ cruiser grill badge up on my site. The 5th gen 4Runner grill and rear hatch badge, the FJ40 grill badge, the 95-02 80/100 series grill badge, and the 80 series rear hatch badge will all be up on my site within the next two weeks.

The aluminum 80/100 series TEQ grill badge is now up on my site. There is also a few more aluminum badges up on my site as well. I hope to have all of my TEQ badge designs converted to aluminum by the end of the year. I also just extended my current promo through Christmas. It's free shipping and 15% off the entire order. Coupon/Promo code is "TEQ15".

Order placed for the front aluminum 80 badge, thanks!

I'd like one to replace the Lexus logo on my GX470 front grille. I don't suppose you can share any dimensions so I can check if it'd fit? or are you aware of anyone fitting one to the GX? I'd also be happy to provide dimensions of the stock logo.

I am not asking for any custom work - just hoping perhaps something you already have in production might fit.

Thanks.

I'd like one to replace the Lexus logo on my GX470 front grille. I don't suppose you can share any dimensions so I can check if it'd fit? or are you aware of anyone fitting one to the GX? I'd also be happy to provide dimensions of the stock logo.

I am not asking for any custom work - just hoping perhaps something you already have in production might fit.

Thanks.
Can you snap a couple pics of the factory Lexus grill? I'm getting ready to develop a TEQ badge for the LX470 grill and I'm guessing they share the same OEM badge. Also, could you get me the width and height of the badge so I can compare that to the LX470 badge?

@bhicks the emblem on my 2007 GX470 is 14cm wide and 9.5cm tall. Pictures below are a bit deceptive due to angles, but this is what my measurements showed. If you have anything that size, let me know please. :)

Unfortunately none of my current TEQ badges fit those dimensions. The good news is that those dimensions are the exact same size as my LX470 which I will be developing very soon. I hope to have those released before Christmas. That's assuming I don't get totally overwhelmed with holiday orders. If so, then it will get released some time in January. All I can ask for is patience. I will do my best to get it out as quickly as time allows.

That is great news, and waiting a little while is not a problem!

Just ordered some for my upgrade! My daughter gets the plastic hand me downs, nothing wrong with those, just the aluminum looks sweet. Also another cup holder just to complete the trifecta.

Thanks for all the Black Friday orders today guys. It's going to be a CRAZY weekend trying to keep up. don't forget the promo is still going 15% off the entire order and free shipping. Coupon/Promo code "TEQ15" www.bh3dprinting.com

Update time. For folks wanting to place an order and have it arrive before Christmas day then all orders MUST be placed by this Wednesday 12/16. After that date, I can't guarantee delivery before Christmas. www.bh3dprinting.com
I'm still running the 15% off promo and free shipping for two more weeks. Coupon code "TEQ15"

Promo code still works! Just used it for a new badge. Thanks in advance!
Yep. I decided to keep it running through January since business is still going super strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom