Creations from our LockDown (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Made Moqueca (northern version) SO GOOD!

J

IMG_20200409_140530903.jpg
IMG_20200409_135744897.jpg
IMG_20200409_141335673.jpg
IMG_20200409_141518711.jpg
IMG_20200409_150044372.jpg

^ Nice! Once upon a time I had 3 SD cultures going: French, Italian & San Francisco. After experimenting with all three for a while: The French starter made fantastic waffles & pancakes; the Italian made the BEST Neapolitan pizza dough I've ever tasted anywhere (Italy included) and the SF was great in loaf form. Might have to return to that rabbit hole someday!

I just had breakfast and now I am hungry again. Looking into my crystal ball I see TRAIL-TAILOR restaurants with a 60 on the roof. Forget the arches. Sounds like a good idea to me but I'm always hungry.

I just had breakfast and now I am hungry again. Looking into my crystal ball I see TRAIL-TAILOR restaurants with a 60 on the roof. Forget the arches. Sounds like a good idea to me but I'm always hungry.

YEARS AGO...... I wanted to start a BBQ joint in Fort Collins, CO... There wasn't ANY BBQ fit to eat for miles around. I'd fire up the smoker and people in the neighborhood would bring me meat to smoke for them. I had a 42" x 72" pit back then. I could put about 1500# in it.

Speaking of pits... I'm about make a couple more. One is for my mechanic buddy and the other for us. SF grate IS NOT MINE..... But I do like the football field layout... HA.

J

1586837961601.png

1586838083377.png

Jalapeno Lamb burger and chipotle garlic reds.

Not the traditional Easter meal but hey.......... I LOVED IT! So that's all that matters.

Jason

You had me at Jalapeño! Speaking of Jalapeños: We've been making jalapeño margaritas...made some Cowboy Candy...and Julie can't put them down :D

Here you go J...for starters I've been making Neapolitan pies, Ceci and of course cappas :D. No pics but I came home last night after a couple days out fishing to Julie's homemade hand turned Cardamom Ice Cream: Insanely good (inspired by Three Twins Dad's Cardamom) which followed a super tasty mushroom cream sauce over pasta dish...

IMG_3178 2.JPG

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_6841.JPG

Last edited:
C,

how have you been man! haven't seen you in a while.

J
Been good other than the wife and I getting the crud for a while. Never bad enough for either of us to get a test, just miserable. All good now thankfully.

We need to get out on the river when this crap settles down! Turkey season is open now and I've been focused on that when I can sneak away. Need a fishing fix too though.

Catch you later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom