Builds Crazy Old Man on a Mountain 1987 "MOXIE" FJ60 Build!!! ***PRAYIN for a WOODEN roof *** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So leave this off?? The shield with the brake housing...right?
20200227_151505_HDR.jpg

Probably looking at a custom hard line caliper to the LROR backing plate eliminator, then the flex hose to the chassis. Or just use your factory dust shields and toss the LROR things.

This piece gets tossed? Srry guys jus making sure im following completely....

What majes this LROR. Piece better?

Screenshot_20200227-174824.png

Don't throw your brake dust shields away if you don't use them I don't think they are available to buy anymore.

What Pete said the LROR pieces eliminate the dust shields. I guess for hard core off roading to keep the dust shields from getting bent up. For your use I would keep the factory dust shields and sell the LROR pieces.

For the snow you drive thru the shields are beneficial.

Thanks a bunch guys!!!!

Don't throw your brake dust shields away if you don't use them I don't think they are available to buy anymore.

What Pete said the LROR pieces eliminate the dust shields. I guess for hard core off roading to keep the dust shields from getting bent up. For your use I would keep the factory dust shields and sell the LROR pieces.

For the snow you drive thru the shields are beneficial.
THIS confuses me...lol (which is easy AF)
"I guess for hard core off roading to keep the dust shields from geting bent up"

Without modification...its not possible to use both... So, im guessing you mean the abv after modification....yes?

😂🤣😂🤣😊

Front end rebuild:

-knuckle rebuild
-both TR ends
-rotors+pads
-shocks + stabilizer

Im excite!
20200227_143010_HDR.jpg
20200227_143420_HDR.jpg
20200227_144429_HDR.jpg

Use one or the other. On my 82 truck my brake dust shields are gone to dust. I need either factory brake shields ($150/piece) or the eliminator parts.

tmp-cam-5405837036476585307.jpg

Looks like it - the kit you bought fits both mini-truck or 60 series Land Cruiser according to LROR.

Looks like it - the kit you bought fits both mini-truck or 60 series Land Cruiser according to LROR.
If you wanna pay for the ride...you can have those parts if itll help ya.

Whats this next to the shock?? Should the rubber "cushions" be replaced??
Screenshot_20200302-170102.png

This
Screenshot_20200302-170544.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom