craigslist cruiser crap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They have it parked right by the front door.
There's so little inventory that it's visible from 7.

They probably picked it up for low $70's or mid $70's if I were to assume (trade-in)....they are asking $86K. Not a bad price considering the prices on BAT.

If anyone is interested, there is a white 2020 Cruiser "Heritage Edition" for sale at the Leesburg dealer. Some info below. I was looking for the VIN so like a dummy I didn't capture the price :slap:

View attachment 3359990

I went by today. They're asking $86,4.
Three years in New York. A few door dings, nothing serious. Interior looked pristine.
Underside was meh, but I'm not out there shopping for a used 200 @ over sticker.

I assume this is some part of the KDSS system.
20230628_113439.jpg

Everything under there had about that much patina. Which I don't think that would fly on BaT.

JTMCY7AJ4L4086870

Three years in New York. A few door dings, nothing serious. Interior looked pristine.
Underside was meh, but I'm not out there shopping for a used 200 @ over sticker.
Dang, that is steep. Oh well.

I assume this is some part of the KDSS system.
View attachment 3360502

Everything under there had about that much patina. Which I don't think that would fly on BaT.

JTMCY7AJ4L4086870
Are you in the market?

Are you in the market?
No, definitely not.
I can't really picture owning anything newer than our 100 going forward. I like old. I like simple.

Anyone looking for a manual pickup? I'm almost tempted even though red is my least favorite color. Last of the Japanese built pickups imported to the US.

358456483_2489278527901246_2261582903420598303_n.jpg

3.4 w/ a 5 speed.
That's a sweet pickup! Hope the seller has pics of the underside before it was sprayed.

Last edited:
18' car trailer $1800

Looks like a decent deal.

Knipex pliers on Woot.

Large Dometic fridge $300

Big enough to hold a body ... so I'm told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom